CHAPTER 1

JUNGKOOK POV.

"Sir please be fast"one of the servants told. That was the most irritating voice that I have ever heard. Her name was Sarah.

[Sarah was one of the servant in jungkook's house .she have a crush on a jungkook but jungkook never knew that.]

"What's the matter"I called from the other side of the door. "Master suga is waiting for you sir "she told. That made me gasp a bit. Suga hated when someone make him wait.

"I will be there soon" I yelled

NO-ONE POV

jungkook came walking down the stairs .he wore a Black torn jeans and white shirt with black leather jacket.

he wore a Black torn jeans and  white shirt with black leather jacket

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[Imagine him like this 😏]

"Good morning Lil meow meow"jungkook greeted suga with smirk on his face 👀.

"Yha Don't call me that"Yoongi's face turned dark

"SORRY 😐"jungkook told with a 😅face

Time skip

Now they are driving towards their office........

TAEHYUNG POV.

"YEAH TAEHYUNG... AAA GET UP YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE...".it was jin hyung.

'Why do I always hear this' I thought to myself....."because you are always late tae"I looked around in a very surprised mood to see whome just read my mind and I was pretty sure that was him..... My beloved soulmate JIMIN.......

"How do you tell it so correctly"
I asked him out of my curiosity for that he just smiled

"Come down tae you are gonna be late"......he told and went downstairs...
"Okay"I told in a very sleepy tone"don't want to get more scolding from Jin hyung"I mumbled

I woke up from the bed did all my morning routine now I am ready to go to work.I was walking down stairs when I saw jimin seated on the dining table while Jin hyung was cooking for both of us

"Good morning eomma" I greeted jin hyung with the smile.

"Yhaa I am not your eomma" we both busted into laughter 😂.
"Anyway we consider as our mom....... because you were the one who raised us till this age" the atmosphere changed into a very sad one.

We were left at the orphanage. From where jin hyung found us ..... He was caring, treated us as his own brothers.

Jimin saw the sadness on my face.

"Tae how was the first two days of your new job"jimin asked me

"Booaring"I exclaimed...

"You know everyone there looks at me with the very lustfull eyes especially my horrible Boss, I don't even have something interesting to do."

"Aww"jimin told with a sad tone.

"Just tell me tae if anyone touches u in an inappropriate manner .....I will break their legs "jin hyung told while coming with our breakfast..

"Ok ok 😊"I told with a smile

"Now stop the discussion and eat your breakfast" Jin hyung commended.

" Eomma ,Jimin I am living for my work"
I told while opening the front door and moving out.

I check the time in my mobile it was 9:50 am."I am screwed"....'my boss is gonna kill me 'I told to myself and started walking fast towards the bus stop I had no car so have to take a bus to reach my office.

NO-ONE POV

Suga was driving while jungkook was sitting on the passenger seat.

"Jungkook you have a meeting at 10:30 at which all the the highly ranked members will attend. me myself and namjoon hyung will accompany you .you will be the person who will presided over the meeting and......"

JUNGKOOK POV.

I was sitting on the passenger seat listening to what yoongi hyung was telling. It was red signal so we stop the car.
I looked out of the window

'At that time I couldn't believe my eyes... It was the most beautiful figure that I have ever seen my life..... He was helping a grandma walk across the road....... He was beautiful, eye catching ,handsome, hot, I can't explain what I feel right now.
he was wearing Black jeans with white shirt and black sweater over it '

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[Imagine him.....without the mask)

TAEHYUNG POV.

I was walking through the streets to reach the bus stop when I saw all grandma who was struggling to cross the road

"Grandma do you need any help"I asked her with concern."can you please help me close this road my dear"she told.....I smiled and nodded...

NO-ONE POV

"Jungkook are you listening to me"suga shouted....

"Who is he ?"

Today's question : when is your birthday 💜

Love u my dear cookies 🍪
Please support by voting and comments 😊
Please forgive me for my grammatical errors. 🙏
You can ask me if there is any doubt.

Love you love you love you all ❣️❣️😙
Will soon update next chapter 🤠😸

For then bye ☺️

CEO's Paradise / TAEKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें