CHAPTER 4

PLEASE DON'T MIND MY SPELLING MISTAKE AND MY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE.......ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.........SO PLS SPARE ME.......

ENJOY.......

THIRD PERSON POV:-

"jungkook are u coming ................or can we leave ........"namjoon shouted from the entrance while standing with yoongi waiting for jungkook .

"hyung u can leave ...........i will be late today ..................i want to meet someone "jungkook shouted back from his room so that they can hear.

"yoongi? .............what do u think about the person he is gonna meet?"namjoon asked

"the person whome he met yesterday at the bus stop....who melted our kooks heart at the first sight.........I really want to meet him"suga told with a smile on his face.

"lets go"namjoon told and they left the house.

JUNGKOOK POV:-

"will he be there"I asked to myself while driving towards the bus stop.i parked the car near the tree a bit away from the bus stop so that he won't notice me.i was waiting for a while but unfortunately he didn't come*sign* I was about to start the car when someone shouted something for the opposite side of the bus stop.

"taehyungaaaa...........come fast the bus is gonna come "that person shouted. I think he was waiting for someone.

'taehyung? Who is that? ' I wondered.

" coming hyung" I heard the same sound.

'it's him' I told to myself and observed carefully.he was running towards the other person.he wore a light pink shade long sleve shirt that was tugged in a black jeans .

                                                                         [HE WORE THIS^]

[HE WORE THIS^]

" ypu look beautiful and more beautiful under me "I snapped myself out of my own perverted mind." idiot forst make him yours,then think about the other thinks" I told to myself. i couldn't take my eyes of that finely sculptured body, his curves was visible through the shirt he wore .

"when will I be able to slide my hands through them.........pretty soon" I smirked.

'Wooo" I exclaimed.

"his butt , it seems so soft and squishy " I told while looking at them.

" I want it....." I looked at them with needy eyes.

'wooo-oh- calm down mr.jungkook .i told u first make him yours then u can' my inner self told to me.

" yes i can" I smirked.