Wolf Savior part 26

Start from the beginning

“Sit, please. I'm merely a 17 year old girl.” I muttered.

“You are an alpha female, there is no merely to it.” Sam argued. I rolled my eyes and kissed Nick. Sam settled onto the other couch with Melissa.

“I've got to go hang my dress, and we're going to check out the nursery.” I mumbled. “I'll let you boys deal with company...behave.” I ordered. “Come on girls.” I called. “Let's go see how bad they screwed up.” I teased. I grabbed my shopping bags and led the girls upstairs. I paused halfway up. “Melissa, do you want to join us?” I asked. She glanced at her twin brother and her mate then at Nick.

“Go Mel, she doesn't bite. Well not for on a common basis.” Nick grinned.

“Nick, nobody wants to know about that!” Isaac groaned. I laughed and cast a sultry glance at Nick.

“What did Adrian say? Is he coming over later?” I asked.

“Yeah, he laughed that I had to go pick you up from school, he should be over at around 5.” Melissa stood and followed us up the stairs. We stopped by my room and I hung up our dresses in my walk-in closet. We put the bridesmaid's dresses in Ravyn's closet so that the guys wouldn't mess with them. We then gathered in the nursery. I opened the windows so the paint smell would air out and went and grabbed sheet of paper and a pen.

“So where's Zeke?” I wondered. “We met him the other day.”

“He had to work, I thought he would be able to get the day off but he couldn't. Tasha, if you don't mind me being terribly nosy, could you tell me if you've been in to see a doctor? You look like you're at the end of your first trimester at least.” Melissa commented.

“I haven't been in, I'm about 6 weeks along, which doesn't make any sense considering how much I'm showing.” She frowned. “I couldn't really risk going in to a normal doctor's office, with the circumstances.” She admitted.

“I think it's best if we get you in for a sonogram as soon as possible. Our pregnancies advance at an unusually fast rate from what the legends say, but I've never actually met a pregnant Wolf. I kind of excited.” Melissa giggled. “The nursery looks great by the way.” She sighed. “Seeing Nickolai makes me feel old, the sad thing is I'm no more than 2 years older than him. And when can I expect you to show up at my office in Tasha's condition?” She asked.

“It'll be awhile before I get pregnant. I'm a pup still, hell I've been a Wolf for what? Less than a week, and then their's the wedding that I still have to plan. I'm going for short sweet and to the point.” I grumbled.

Nick's P.O.V.

I stood leaning against the door frame listening to the girls talk. I nearly choked when Mel asked when she could expect Roze to end up pregnant. Me? A father? The thought scared me a little. I nearly sighed in relief as Roze said she wanted to get married first. Azalea just had to but in then. “Knowing you, you'll get hitched and knocked up in the same day.” She smirked. Sam stood at my shoulder still frowning at Azalea, he couldn't figure out what she was. I had even told him!

“Is that a prophecy, or you just running your mouth?” Roze snapped.

“Should I cast your runes and see?” Azalea challenged.

“Oh, your a witch!” Mel gasped excitedly. Azalea nodded.

“I would rather not know.” Rozelynn grinned. “I would rather it were a surprise.”

“Will you cast my runes?” Natasha asked. Azalea pulled out a bag from her purse and shook out runes carved from bone.

“Is there something specific you're wondering, or do you want a generalization?” She asked.

“Will I have a boy or a girl?” Tasha asked excitedly. Azalea cast the runes and studied them intently.

“Is September 3 important to you?” She asked with a smirk, Tasha shook her head. “Well that's when Quinn is coming. I got a vision off your runes.”

“Quinn?” Ayden asked loudly and the girls turned to glare at us.

“Idiot!” I groaned. “You just had to ask?” I whined.

“Your son, that's his birthday.” She shrugged.

“That's in like 4 months! That doesn't give me enough...” Ayden fainted he just went out like a light. I couldn't help but chuckle.

“Don't make me tell you how many children you're going to father Nickolai!” She warned. I gulped I looked down at the floor.

“I'm good. I agree with Roze on that, let's get married first. And then it won't matter how many we have, as long as we're together.” I looked up and smiled at her. I stepped in and sat beside her wrapping my arm around her shoulders. “We can start assembling the baby stuff tomorrow. Adrian just pulled into the drive.” I complained and stood tugging Roze to her feet.

I swore as the doorbell rang, then it rang again, and then it let out one long peal while Adrian leaned on the button. “I'm going to kill him!” Roze snarled and jumped from the landing hitting the floor at a dash. She yanked open the door and was swearing at the Adrian by the time we got to her. “If you ever do that again, I'll rip out your intestines and wrap them around your throat until you choke to death.” She smiled angelically. “Now please come in!” She said happily.

“Nickolai! Your fiancée went off the deep end.” Adrian called.

“No she didn't, she's just saying what we're all thinking.” I teased. He laughed and patted Roze on the head condescendingly. She just shrugged. I leaned down and kissed her softly. “You're a worthless hunter, you know that right, Adrian? You're letting my pack and Sam's live in your territory.”

“Yeah, well, Ravyn and Isaac are just kids, and Natasha pregnant. And I can't let them live on there own!” He groaned. “I've also got a coffee shop to run with an employee that doesn't show up half the time.” He glared at me.

“And I point out a pregnant woman, 3 high school students, a retard, not to mention 2 doctors, an alpha, and another wolf. Also a wedding to plan, a nursery to set up, a witch to deal with, and a honeymoon to plan. So excuse me if I don't always show up at a coffee shop to make drinks for self-important morons.” I answered.

“Hey, you only have to deal with me when I'm here!” Azalea muttered. Adrian turned to look at her in shock.

“I have witches in my territory now? I should have known it would be you! Next I'm going to be dealing with were-cats of some type.” Roze looked at Ravyn and Isaac.

“If you don't want to mess with them, stay away from the high school. The cheerleaders are over ran with them.” Roze shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT, please. I hope you enjoy it.

-bludroze