The Sorceress Of The Moonstone Mountains

Magsimula sa umpisa

"With that much volume, I don't doubt it." Starlight said as she had her hands on her ears.

With Twilight Sparkle and Spike, they were on the Hippogryph and as it flew them through the clouds while heading to the Moonstone Mountains.

"Oh, I can't believe this is happening!" Twilight said as she got a little excited. "I'm going to be arriving at the Moonstone Mountains!"

"I know, I can't wait to see the Moonstone Mountains in person." Spike said as he felt excited too. "I wonder what they'll be like when we get there."

"Well you don't have to wait anymore..." The Hippogryph said as he looked up ahead. "We're here..."

Twilight and Spike looked up ahead and noticed that they arrived at the Moonstone Mountains, there was a small village that was near the mountain as it was near a forest as well, there was also an old wizard tower that was high up in the mountains, as it looked a bit crumbled and ruined, the village wasn't doing so well either, as it was a little crumbled and it looked like it was abandoned.

"Whoa...kinda thought the Moonstone Mountains would have mountains made of moonstone." Spike said as he saw the village.

"Oh dear..."Twilight said as she saw the village in shock, she had no idea that the village had started to come in ruins ever since Starswirl disappeared.

So the Hippogryph landed near the village and dropped them off. "Be careful around here, this place fell into some real hard times, ever since Starswirl disappeared." The Hippogryph said as Twilight and Spike got off his back and flew away.

"So what do you think we should do now?" Spike asked Twilight Sparkle.

"Well, I guess the first thing we should do is look around." Twilight said as she and Spike started walking through the village. "See of there could be any villagers around here, but what could've happened to this place?"

"Yeah, didn't your research say that there's some kind of guardian that helps keep type village safe?" Spike asked.

"That is correct, but these guardians bonded with their master, with them, they're able to fend off threats that they aren't able to handle alone." Twilight said to Spike. "And they also leave them in charge of guarding their kingdom, just in case if they have so,etching important that they need to do."

Suddenly, they heard soft whimpering coming from inside one of the houses, Twilight slowly opened the door and noticed a young woman with her little sister, she looked at Twilight with confusion. "A-Are they gone?" The woman asked. "The orcs and the dark wizards?"

"What orcs?" Twilight asked. "What dark wizards?"

Suddenly, all of the townsfolk gathered as they noticed Twilight and Spike, they seem curious as they walked over to them. "Who are you?" One of the townsfolk asked. "We don't usually get that many visitors here, well, not until Starswirl disappeared."

"My name is Twilight Sparkle." Twilight said to the townsfolk. "I'm a student sent from Celestia's School Of Magic, and I've come to restore this kingdom."

The townsfolk were interested in this girl, as they thought that they could get some help from her. "It's so interesting to see a student from Celestia's School of Magic." A elderly man said to Twilight. "And you came just at the right time."

"You see, our village went through some tough times since Starswirl left." The young woman said as she frowned. "Our guardian Solaria, the Constellational Alicorn, still does a good job at protecting our village, but ever since Starswirl left, more orcs and dark wizards have been coming to our village and stealing everything, including some of our magic."