I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up, seeing Theo looking at me with small smile. "It's okay sweet pea. We understand."he said with tears in his eyes, but refuses to let them fall. "It's actually all our fault, because if we weren't so secretive about the past, we wouldn't have pushed you to end up wanting to leave."

A tear falls down my cheek and Theo wipes it away with his thumb. "I was going to come back, I promise." I whispered. "I just needed space."

"It's okay." Angelo shushed while rubbing my back.

"I also didn't mean it when I said that I hated you guys." I choked out. "I was upset and-"

"It's okay Angela."Theo says and throws his arms around me. I hug him back and silently cry onto his shoulder.

"Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry." Theo whispered to himself,making me let out a small chuckle.

Theo has always been the most understanding and caring. He's also sweet and super sensitive but when it comes to his family, he's a completely different person.

After our little reunion, We just talked and spend those few minutes laughing and smiling with each other.

Elijah left a while ago, leaving me to spend some time with my brothers, which I appreciated.

"So how has Elijah been treating you?" Angelo asked me.

I looked down, avoiding his gaze.

I wasn't sure how to respond to that, especially since I'm talking to my brothers about this. They can be very overprotective and unreasonable sometimes.

"He treats me okay." I shrug.

Angelo raises his brow at me. "How do you feel about him, after he kidnapped you?"

"Uhm, I don't know, I kind of forgave him." I sheepishly said.

"You forgave him?" Mason scoffed with a deep frown plastered on his face.

"Yeah, he wanted us to start over. And he said that he wouldn't hurt me." I said quietly.

Angelo scoffed this time, rolling his eyes."And you just blindly believe him." he says. "Do you like him or something?"

"yeah." I said and their eyes went wide. I looked at them confused before I caught on to what they meant. "Oh no, no not in that way. I meant as a person."

They slightly relaxed and nodded.

"Well, at least you won't be seeing him again after we go to Italy because after we get some work done there, we're leaving." Mason said with finality.

I frowned at that. I was actually starting to like being there. Not because of Elijah but because it wasn't like back home, where I would feel even more trapped than anywhere else.

"You're not taking her." I heard Elijah's voice boom throughout the room.

I looked towards the door and see him standing there with a glare on his face, aimed at my brother.

Mason stood up from the bed and walked towards Elijah, trying to size up to him, but Elijah was about a head taller than him.

"She's going back home with us."Mason gritted out, as he got all in Elijah's face.

"And I said, you're not taking her. "Elijah said slowly, his voice filled with calmness.

"I'm not letting my sister stay with her kidnapper."

Elijah slightly frowned at that and turned his face towards me. I looked between them wide eyed.

"What do you want Angel?" Elijah asked me.