Chapter 8

Angela's pov
------------------

"I must say, she's quite beautiful." A deep voice said.

I groaned, my eyes fluttering open. My vision was a bit blur at first but afterwards I came face to face with two unfamiliar men standing in front of me.

I looked at them alarmed and looked at my surroundings. I was in some type of cell. It was dark with only one small light bulb hanging from the ceiling. I tried moving from the small bed I was laying on but I  groaned in pain and fell back down.

My entire body hurts. What the hell happened?

Looking back at the two men that was staring at me intently, I saw that they looked very similar. Maybe they're brothers.

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you." the one on the right said. He had blond hair and blue eyes. He was slightly smaller than the one next to him.

"We won't hurt you, but we can't say the same for our Boss." The more bulky looking guy said,while looking at me curiously. He also had blond hair but his eyes was a light brown.

I tried sitting up but failed again.

"Don't try to move much,the stuff they gave you was strong. They used it to make sure that you would sleep through the plane ride here."

My eyes grew wide at what he said. The plane ride? Where am I?

"Who are you, and where am I?"I wanted to say with more confidence but my voice came out hoarse and shaky.

"I'm Marco." The smaller one said. "This is my older brother, Martin."

Martin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. He glared at me before leaning back against the wall, not saying anything. He was still looking at me intently, as if he was trying to figure me out or something.

"Don't mind him, he's always like that." Marco dismisses. "And to answer your other question, you're in Russia, Moscow."

"What?!" I said in a panicked voice. I sat up this time, ignoring the pain.

"How long have I been out?"

"Almost three days." Marco says and sits on the edge of the bed.

I moved away from him, bringing my legs to my chest. "Don't come near me." I warned.

He frowned. "I wasn't lying when I said that we wouldn't hurt you."

"Why did you bring me hear?" I asked, ignoring what he said.

"I'm not sure princess. The boss only send us here to check up on you. We didn't know he was bringing such a beauty here in the first place." He said with a small smirk.

"Who's your boss?" I asked.

Who would want to kidnap me. Again.

"The Russian mafia leader." Marco said, when his phone started ringing. He quickly left the cell to go and take the call, closing the door on his way out.

The Russian mafia leader kidnapped me. But why?  Did he know my father or something and wanted to get revenge by kidnapping me?

I've heard a lot of bad things about that man. My father loathed him, aswell as my brothers. Nicholas or Nicolai was his name, I can't remember.

"Angela?" Martin said  bringing me out of my thoughts and I looked at him with shock and confusion. How does he know my name?

Martin was staring at me intently. I was getting a bit scared. No emotion covered his face.