~

Park Nabi has a secret.

She is in a secret relationship of Choi Seungcheol of Seventeen. And no one knows about it.

Park Nabi has been dating Scoups in secret for almost a year now and only his members and his managers are aware of their secret affair. However it's not easy dating an idol in secrecy. From limited meetings, to limited places to go to, conflicting schedules and lack of understanding, Nabi can't help but feel as if the entire wold is against her sometimes. She doesn't have enough fingers to count the times Scoups has stood her up or forgotten about meeting up with her because he was too busy. Nabi's tired of being at the bottom of Seungcheol's priority list. She just wants to feel loved for once.

Sometimes Nabi wondered if all of this was even worth the pain.
.
.
.
.
.
Ever since she turned sixteen, Nabi's mother had placed all responsibilities of her shoulders.

With her father passing away and her mother couldn't caring more than her looks and dating around, Nabi took it in her hands to take care of her brother and herself, both financially and materialistically.

Nine years have passed since her father passing away and not much has changed for her Nabi. She still provided financial care and support to her brother, her mother and her grandmother. Nabi only lived to work for others and never once has she thought selfishly for herself. Everyday she put a smile on her face and fought through her pain. 

However when Scoups came walking into her life, for the first time Nabi desired something for herself. For a selfish reason. Her entire life she put everyone before herself, but Seuncheol made her want something just for herself. But it was too good to be true.

Because even then she was just a last priority. An invisible presence.

Nabi will be never be nothing more than a liability to anyone.