32 :: Trapped ::

We were panting heavily whilst yeonjun was bombarding us with questions.

"What on earth did you two do to get that entire pack of guards after you?"

"N-nothing, just-just sneaked I-into the boss' room. Hyunwoo found out that we were hiding in his office and set the whole factory after us." Soobin explained while panting.

"HYUNWOO? NO WAY? Is it who I think it is?!" Soomin shouted at Soobin and he just nodded.

"So, hyunwoo is behind all this?" Yeonjun asked and Soobin nodded once again.

"Sorry to interrupt your discussion, guys but I am here as well and I have absolutely no idea about what you all are going about!" I exclaimed. 

"It is kinda big story, first we should figure a way to get out of here. We will tell you the story whilst we figure the way out." Soobin explained.

We walked for a while, the place was dimly lit, it was some sort of warehouse.

"So, yeah! Do you remember Dongmin? The boy in our uni?!" Soomin asked.

Right! How could I forget him, he was the guy that I bumped into the other day and suga saved me from him.

"Um, yeah."

"The boss back there was his dad." Soobin explained.

"But my brothers told me that dongmin's parents were in a business with Mr. Kim. Why would dongmin's dad sell drugs illegally?" I asked. "I thought their parents would be best mates with Mr. Kim, considering the fact BTS has to tolerate Dongmin."

"You don't know the whole story, do you?" Yeonjun asked, he didn't wait for my reply and continued, "Many years ago, Dongmin's dad, Hyunwoo was saved from death by uncle Haejin. As to pay him back for what uncle Haejin did, Hyunwoo decided to work under Uncle Haejin."

"Saved him from death? Did he donate him a kidney or something?" I asked.

"Hahaha! You are clueless, aren't you? Y/n." Soomin laughed.

"What are--" but I was cut off in mid sentence as we heard some footsteps following us.

"Quick!! Hide everyone!" Soobin pointed toward some boxes that were kept in the warehouse.

"FIND THEM ALL! I WANT EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM!!" Hyunwoo shouted after the guards.

They were about to pass by the boxes when my phone started ringing.

Oh shit!

Talk about having the worst luck. Who on earth decided to call me at this hour? It is literally past midnight and why the fuck did I not put my phone on mute?

I looked at the caller ID.

Seokjin... it read.

By now everyone one of my cousins were looking at me with bewilderment. I had no other option but to pick up the call, if I didn't, jin would probably call me again.

I picked it up.

"Hello, Jin! Has anyone ever told you that you have got the worst timings?" I told him.

"Wait-What!? WHATEVER WE AIN'T TALKING ABOUT IT!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT THIS HOUR??! YOUR ROOM IS EMPTY, NO NOTES!! DO YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT JUST BECAUSE DAD AND MRS. KIM AREN'T AROUND! WELL LET ME TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN'T!!! WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?!?" He shouted and by this time it was clear to me that everyone else could hear him shout as well. Damn, he becomes a rapper when he is angry. Once I get home safely, I will make sure to enroll him in a rapping competition.

"Oh no! Did you forget to close your bedroom door?" Yeonjun asked and that is when it hit me that I indeed did forget to close it.

"WAIT, YEONJUN! IS THAT YOU?! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?" Jin shouted through the phone again.

Suddenly, A hand grabbed me and dragged me from behind the box. I looked around to see what was happening.

Everyone of us was being held by a guard. Yeonjun and Soobin kicked and punched their guards and got out of their death grips as if they did it on usual basis. Four more guys ran forward to hold them.

And apparently Soobin was talking to someone in his phone which was snatched out of his hand. We were held tightly by the guards.

Hyunwoo scanned all of us from head to toe and scoffed. He then looked at my phone that is when I remembered jin was still on the call.

"JIN, WE NEED YOUR HELP! WE ARE IN TROUBLE." I shouted.

That is when Hyunwoo snatched the phone out of my grip. He looked at my phone.

"Talking to your elder brother, I see but guess what, dear? You won't be able to see any of your family members again." He said.

Jin was probably dumbstruck because we could hear him shout again, "WAIT! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? I SWEAR DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH MY SISTER!"

Wow! Never saw this side of jin, he sounded concerned.

"You bet?" Hyunwoo chuckled darkly and with that he cut the call.

"You really are a backstabber, aren't you?" Soomin asked.

"Huh? I know you, you know what, I expected more from you, I wonder what would you think of my partner when you meet him." He smirked.

"Snatch all of their phones and destroy them all! I don't trust that Kim enough as to not put a tracking device in all of their phones." He ordered the guards.

"And throw them all into the freezer, we will finish them all later, that is if they survive the cold temprature of the freezer." He smirked darkly.

This is it! This is how we all die!

*
Look, who is back?! I am still alive, guys and guess who had her first dose of vaccine, it is me.

I actually got it way back in December but yeah like who cares?

Anyway, happy new year guys!! 🥳

What are your new year resolutions??

I made three! And I do try to keep them, like till now I only broke them twice. I think that is a pretty nice record. This year Imma stick to my resolutions.