20 :: Aunt Eun Ha ::

"Who are you?" One of the boys asked me.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that since you are in my house? Who are you?" I asked.

"You have got to be kidding me! We aren't as stupid as you think we are. We perfectly know that this isn't your house. How did you come in? Are you a robber?" Other one asked.

"What are you talking about? You are the one who is robbing the house!" I exclaimed.

"If you weren't a robber, why did you attack is with the vase?" The one at whom I aimed the vase said.

"Because--"

The door burst open and in came my step brothers. They all, except suga and Namjoon, were looking pretty angry.

"You!" J-hope yelled and pointed at me.

I looked around and then pointed at myself.

"Me?" I asked confused.

He took long strides and came towards me. As soon as I was within his reach, he grabbed my throat.

"Don't worry, hyung! This girl was trying to rob the house but we caught her red handed!" One of the boys who were with me said.

"W-why would I r-rob the house? J-hope let go of my throat." I choked as his hands were still on my throat.

"Who told you to take a bus? Something could have happened to you!" He yelled.

"Let her--" Jin was cut off by a lady who was coming downstairs.

"Let go of your sister's throat, Hoseok." The woman said in a stern voice.

Hoseok finally let go of my throat.

"SISTER?!" The five boys whoexclaimed.

"It seems like you aren't taking what your father said, seriously." She said calmly to J-hope and ignored those five confused boys.

"Sorry, Aunt Eun ha." Hoseok said and looked down in embarrassment.

Aunt Eun ha? Just exactly how many cousins and aunts and uncles do I have?

She nodded to J-hope then looked at me from head to toe and said to the five confused boys, "Boys, this is y/n, BTS' sister and your new cousin."

To me she looked a really posh type of lady! By her looks it seemed like she was judging me. It made me feel somewhat insecure.

"I will be in the lawn if you want me, I'll leave this matter up to you all now." She said and gave me a last look and walked out.

Talk about making someone feel vulnerable without even saying something.

"Er..sorry, we thought you were a bulgular." The boy with blue hair said and scratched the back of his neck. "Anyway, I am yeonjun and that was my mum aka you step dad's sister."

"My name is Soobin." The tallest boy said and I nodded.

"This is Beomgyu,"

"Taehyun," the boy smiled shyly.

"Taehyung?" I asked and looked at taehyung. "Are there two taehyung?"

"No, it is T-A-E-H-Y-U-N." He explained.

"Okay,"

"It is kai," the last boy flashed a smile.

They looked much friendlier than their mum and BTS. I'll trade BTS anyday with them.

"I'm (y/n), it is nice to meet you! Sorry about the vase incident I thought that you were bulgular!"

"It's okay, anyway (y/n), would you like to spend some time with us!" Yeonjun asked me.