21 :: Told You So ::

I knocked on Hoseok's door but there was no reply. I opened the door as I saw Hoseok sleeping on his bed.

I smiled at him. He looks cute when he sleeps.

"Hey, Hobi! I bought food for you, I know you are mad at me, c'mon get up!" I said as I kept the plates on the side table.

"P-plesae!" He mumbled.

"Huh? What are you saying?" I asked. "Pheraphs, he is talking in his sleep."

"Please, don't take her, take me instead!" He mumbled, he was sweating in his sleep.

"Hoseok! Wake up! You are having a nightmare!" I shook him.

"(Y/n), don't leave me." He mumbled and that is when I froze in my spot.

Dose he really care about me that much that he is having a nightmare about me leaving him?

Oh gosh, here we go again, now I feel bad for what I said to him. He was kinda right when he told me that I shouldn't had come alone. They must me worried sick because I didn't even tell them when I left. But it wasn't my fault either, I was just trying to save my arse from those fangirls.

"Hoseok! Wake up! I'm not leaving you alone!" I said and jerked his body. It seemed to have worked because he finally woke up and sat on his bed panting heavily.

"Oh! It is you! What do you want, now?" He snapped at me when he came to his senses.

"I have bought your food," I said.

"Whatever and get out of my room, I don't wanna eat anything." He said.

"Please," I gave him my puppy eyes.

"That won't work on me," he said as he pushed me out of his room and slammed the door at my face.

"I wanna spend time with you, open up!" I said and started banging the door.

"Too late, should have thought of that before arguing with me."

"If you don't open up, you'll have to go through the consequences, which are going to be sever." I warned.

He laughed, "You will do something that will scare me! Best of luck with that! Let me tell you I am not afraid of anything!"

"We'll see," I said stormed to my room.

________________

"If this doesn't work, I'll strangle you with my bare hands!" I said to them.

"Don't worry, the chances of this not working is less than seeing double rainbow." Taehyun whispered back to me.

"This better work," I said. "For my pride and ego is on stake!"

"Shut up the both of you, I think he is coming!" Kai said.

Here we were hiding in Hobi's walk-in closet. I decided to get him back by pulling a prank on him.

I reached out for Taehyun and kai to help me and they gladly agreed, they told me that Hobi's afraid of ghosts, dark spirits, white spirits or anything spirit-y in particular.

Taehyun had a great idea, he told me that the lights in Hobi's room are connected to the switchboard in his walk-in closet as well as the main switchboard.

So, We had wrapped ourselves in black clokes and had sneaked inside Hobi's walk-in closet when he wasn't in his room.

And here we are hiding in his closet under the last shelf.