"Your train is going to arrive in fifteen minutes." Kei informed them, just awkwardly leaning on her car while the other two stood in front of her. "It's better that you two go now before you arrive late."

The two nodded as they checked the time.

This was it. The time to finally part and pretend like the other one is dead. But... It's a bit sad that they'll be parting after nearly ten years of knowing each other. But then again, Hanma knew that man far more than that, and yet here is. And Mikey basically dug his friends' graves and threw them there.

"....Kei." Mikey spoke up, picking up his stuff from the ground. "Are we... going to meet again?"

".....No. Not likely." Kei answered with a sad tone, making Mikey furrow his brows. "There won't be a chance to. I did all that I had to."

"And that is... (Y/N)'s final wish right?" Mikey put on a smile as he remembered that woman's face again. Except this time, it was of the past, when she and he were younger. When everything was just fine. 'There's no going back to that.... And it's all my fault.' If only there was a second chance. But there's no such thing. "Thanks... for granting her wish."

Mikey was the first to go, giving the two one final smile as he entered the train station, never to ever be found again for the next twenty years or so.

"Were you happy with it?" Hanma suddenly spoke up, looking directly through Kei's appearance, making up an image on his mind. It wasn't some imaginary face, rather, a face he's seen so many times before. It was a face that he woke up to many times before. "Are you happy with that Nise Kei? Or rather... Should I call you by your real name, darling?"

The train's familiar screeching noise echoed in their ears, it was the only thing making a noise between the two. An intense atmosphere, one would be scared to ever approach it.

"....You caught me." 'Kei' sighed in defeat, taking hold of her mask, slipping it away from her face, finally facing Hanma with her face revealed. "So? How did you find out?"

"How can I not...?" Hanma walked over to 'Kei' slowly standing in front of her, one hand caressing her familiar face. "You've been alive all these times, (Y/N)...."

You put on a calm smile, gently removing his hand away from your face. "So, how does it feel, Shuji? To be played around by the person who threw you away?"

"....How did you do it?" Hanma asked, ignoring your questions. "We retrieved your corpse from the sea and even had an autopsy. Your DNA matched that dead body. I was the one who was in charge of investigating your body."

"For me, changing identities is like breathing air." You explained with a sneaky smile. "That day when you retrieved the body, you sent a search party which consisted of Kisaki's trusted pawns. But of course, I sneaked in and posed as the leader. Infiltrating as a pathologist after Kisaki killed the search party group was easy enough. So, mind telling me how you found out about it?"

"....Your habits." Hanma informed, making you blink in confusion. No matter how difficult it was, you could pull off any disguise. "When you met with us five years ago, I researched the identity you were using. Everything about you was the complete opposite of Nise Kei who died in that plane crash with you."

"I see." You sighed, still keeping your calm face. You can't get angry anymore. There just wasn't a point to it. "But since you know that I'm alive... what are you going to do?"

"....I don't know... but I have a lot of questions."

"Oh? Go on then."

"First, how did you survive? Where were you? What were you doing? And why... Why did you leave Mikey to go alone? Why... why won't you tell Kazutora and your daughter that you're alive?"