Neil: Hello.

Arnav: Neil, where is Avni? She is not picking the calls?

Neil shocked.

Arnav: can you tell me when you are coming here? Can I talk to her?

Neil: Avni did not reach there?

Arnav shocked.

Arnav: what do you mean by she did not reach there? You said you will drop her.

Neil: yes Bhai, I said that but she went before I wake up.

Arnav: what? Where is she?

Neil thinks.

Arnav: maybe she had gone to her office. Let me call there.

Neil: ok and please do inform me.

Arnav said OK and cut the call.

Neil: where did she go?

Neil dialled her number but no response. Neil again dialled and he heard the sounds and saw some people are carrying someone on the stretcher. The doctor checks the person. Neil cuts the call and looks there and goes there.

Doctor: it is a police case.

Person: we don't know anything about her she is a stranger we saw her and took her here.

Neil frowns and comes there.

Neil: what happened?

Doctor: Dr Neil, this is an accident case and we don't know anything about her family.

Neil looks at the stretcher and is shocked. Avni was unconsciously laying there.

Neil: Avni.

Neil keeps the file on the stretcher and checks her pulse. Neil shocked.

Neil: take her to the emergency room fast.

Doctor: doctor, you know her?

Neil: yes, she is my fiancée.

All shocked. Neil's eyes had tears. They takes her from there and Neil was looking at her. Neil thinks.

Neil in mind: I have to inform Arnav Bhai.

Neil takes out his phone and dialled the number and talked with a heavy heart.

Neil: hello...

Neil came to the emergency room where doctors and staff were treating Avni like she is a very high profile person some were coming and some were going and why not they treat her like that; she is the fiancées of the owner. Neil fastly comes thereby keeping the cell phone in his pocket.

Neil: condition?

Doctor: not so good. A lot of blood has been lost.

Neil: so what are you waiting for? Arrange the Blood.

Doctor: we don't know her blood group we send the sample to the laboratory.

Neil: ok, asked them for a quick report.

Doctor: we have asked for a quick report, also Nurse has gone to the blood bank to inquire about the blood.

Neil nods and checks Avni's pulse and looks at Avni. He saw a nurse is cleaning her wounds.

Neil: carefully.

She looks at him and nods. A nurse comes and was looking worried.

Neil: what happened?

Nurse: ab, aa.

Neil: what? Say it fast.

Nurse: her blood group is B negative.

Neil was shocked because he knew it is the rarest blood group.

Neil: is it available?

The nurse shook her head.

Nurse: no yesterday, an accident case came and...

Neil thinks.

Neil: asked in other hospitals and blood banks.

She nods and goes from there.

Neil: check the OT.

The doctor nods and goes. Neil looks at Avni.

Neil in mind: Avni is not Ashish papa's daughter so it is next to impossible that their blood group will match. Now Arnav Bhai is our hope. God, please help us, please save Avni.

Neil looks at Avni and the nurse was treating her.

Later, Avni was in the OT they took her there so they can start the surgery. They got the blood but still needs more. Neil entered the OT and stopped to see Avni. He never even saw in his worst nightmares that this day will come in his life where her closed one will be laying unconscious in front of him. Neil comes there. Neil saw the tray where cotton covered with blood was kept there and other instruments were on the other tray. The nurse passes him the tray and he picks the scissor with a shaking hand he even doesn't know why he picked that. Neil's hands were shaking he closes his eyes to clear the view.

Doctor kk: Doctor Neil, you go, we will manage.

Neil looks at him. He nods.

Neil: ab, an, call Dr Gupta.

They nod. Neil goes from there. Neil removed his gown fastly and keeps the hand on the slab he was panting. He washes his hands and washes his face he looks at himself in the mirror.

Neil came into his cabin and keeps his hands on his table and sits. Neil wipes his mouth with his hands. He was crying and was fearing to lose Avni. Neil runs the hand in his hair and keeps his head on the table by holding his neck. After some time Neil squeezes his nose and took the paper wait he starts spinning it to divert his mind. Neil leans to the chair and closes his eyes. Neil opens his eyes and was lost in his thoughts.