"maybe i do, maybe i don't" billie smirked.

"better propose at the right time then" i shrugged.

"okay well, jay..." billie said while reaching into her pocket.

"wait baby- i was just-" i put my hand on top of hers that were reaching into her pocket to stop her.

"i'm kidding!" she laughed.

"oh my god" i let out a breath.

"are you scared or what?" billie made a face while looking at me.

"what- no!" i shook my head. "i was shocked. imagine i'm saying what you were saying right now and boom, i just propose out of nowhere"

"you know i'd want to make it romantic" billie told me while giggling.

"alright" i nodded.

"i have claudia's ring" finneas said out of nowhere.

billie and i snapped our heads and both let out a 'huh' at the same time.

"like a wedding ring????" i pointed at my finger and he nodded.

"you're gonna propose??" billie gasped.

"no shhh!" finneas held his hands up to quiet us down. "im not"

"then why say you have a ring?" i raised a brow up.

"look" finneas sighed while rubbing his forehead. "i got the ring months ago, but i'm just scared you know? i don't know when the perfect moment is..."

"well don't be a pussy!" billie smacked his arm.

he was gonna say something but the driver stopped and unlocked the door.

we all got out and went inside the arena for billies show today.

billie ended up trapping finneas and i in the green room while her team is getting things ready for the show. 

"real talk" she pointed at finneas. "you and claudia have been together for years fin, years. soooo, it's definitely time for you to propose"

"you and jayden have been together for two" he raised a brow up. "why haven't you?"

"this isn't about us right now" i sent him a look.

"marry claudia" billie made a face while pointing and walking closer to him. "like soon dude, it's time"

"leave me alone" finneas mumbled. "i'll do it when it feels right"

"okay well if it feels right then" billie reached into her pocket while getting down on one knee.

"billie, get the fuck up" i gritted through my teeth while pulling her up.

"i'm kidding, i'm kidding!" she laughed while placing her hands on my waist. "...for now"

i brought my hand up and squished her face.

"quit messing with me like that" i mumbled while pecking her lips.

"did you guys forget about me" finneas cleared his throat.

"yes, now leave so jay and i can make out before my show" billie waved him off.

finneas surprisingly left without complaining.

"i miss my lil baby shark" billie pouted after we had just finished making out.

"now you know how i feel when i miss lucky" i snickered while playfully smacking her leg. "but i don't appreciate how you changed your lock screen from us to shark"

"you're still my home screen" she shrugged while showing me her phone. "and like half of my posts and stories and in my hidden album and in my memories"

"but you changed it" i frowned.

"don't act like lucky isn't your home screen" billie sent me a look. "i've noticed! you changed your home screen from us to him!"

"like you said" i held a finger up. "you're still my lock screen, almost my whole feed kinda, in my memories on snap, and a shit ton more"

"but i don't appreciate how you changed it" she mocked me and laughed.

"i'm gonna punch you" i held my fist up.

"no but for real" billie looked at me seriously and reached into her pocket.

"stop that!" i grabbed her wrist and pulled it out of her pocket.

"i was reaching for my phone!" she laughed loudly.

"well stop that" i lightly smacked her chest. "you have things to do"

"marry me" billie smirked while she got up.

"yeah whatever" i shooed her away. "go do your sound check"

"i'm being for real!" she giggled while walking out the green room.

i let out a little laugh while shaking my head. i got up and followed behind her. billie did her usual things for sound check like complain how finneas' guitar is too loud or whatever.

"after this show we're going straight to argentina" laura was talking about a few things to billie.

they talked for a couple of minutes and then just chilled until the show starts.

"baby" billie poked me.

"hmm?" i hummed out.

"italy or france?" she looked at me expectantly.

"i- fuck" i looked down to think. "they're both so pretty, i can't choose"

"mmm, well..... okay then" billie said while doing something on her phone.

"why though?" i asked.

"just wondering" she shrugged and continued doing whatever she was doing on her phone.

i narrowed my eyes at her.

"what?" she giggled. "don't worry about what i'm doing"

"all i know is that you have shows there next month" i pursed my lips to the side. "after your break"

"yeah i do. that's why i asked" she nodded while looking at me with a cute smile.

"you planning something or what?" i chuckled while leaning my head on her shoulder and slithered my arms around her neck.

"nah" billie turned her head to the side and gave me a kiss. "i gotta go now"

she pulled me up with her and dragged me to the stage where everyone is.

i gave billie her good luck kiss and pushed her out onto stage.

i watched her preform like always.

it does not get tiring at all watching her do what she loves the most.