•Park Jimin•

En başından başla

Donghyun's hand comes in contact with Jimin's cheek in a scorching slap. He falls back, his ears buzzing from the impact, his face instantly feeling numb.

Jimin hisses in pain and tries to get up. He knows very well that it pissed Donghyun off if he fails to get up no matter how bad the beating was.

The elder grabs a handful of Jimin's hair and yanks him up to his knees. The small boy shuts his eyes and clenches his teeth letting out small whimpers that seem to please his uncle.

"What the fuck did I tell you about your stupid dancing thingies?! Hm?" He moves their faces together, his lips brushing against Jimin's with each word.

Jimin cannot utter a single word because of the throbbing pain in his head.

"Fucking answer me, slut!" He yells. Jimin flinches not letting a tear slip.

"Y- told me...n-not to go." He groans.

"I told you not to fucking go!" forcefully throws him back against the wall and walks away. His back hits the solid surface, the impact bounces him off onto the tiles.

Jimin coughs and gets up, well, attempts to. He ends up on all fours, panting.

He crawls to the stairs, thinking it was all over.

It wasn't.

A glass bottle shatters onto his head, followed by a what seemed like thousands of kicks.

On his head,

stomach.

his ribs.

arms.

legs.

Everywhere.

He rolls around helplessly and feels warm trinkles of blood move smoothly down his face along with the metallic taste of blood filling his mouth.

"M-master, stop." He cries helplessly. "Please."

"I'll stop when I fucking want to! I wanna ruin that pretty face of yours" He lands his final kick onto his face. Jimin yelps in agony and raises his hands to his face.

He cries. Cries so hard, his sobs get clogged in his throat.

"Now, strip." Donghyun commands and undoes his belt. Jimin shakes his head no and hugs his body tightly.

"J-jebal." He sits up against the wall.

"Jimin, don't make me angry." He growls a deep rumble.

The tiny boy quivers and brings his hands to the hem of his blue t-shirt and lifts it over his head.

His delicate, bruised, porcelain sink grows goosebumps and the cold environment. His hair falls over his body in attempt to cover it.

"Pretty, just like your mother" He hears the disgusting smirk in Donghyun's tone.

There he goes again.

Jimin has to live with a constant burden. The one Byun Ara had left him with. Years ago, before Jimin, Donghyun had a huge crush on Ara. They met in highschool when Ara was on the school cheer team and Donghyun was in the schools' basketball team. Ara had been heartbroken that day and hid in the basketball court by the bleachers and Donghyun happened to be in there practicing. He took the initiative to comfort her and from then on, they became the best of friends. He learnt that Ara had dreams of being a world renounced Modern dancer.

But then, people grow up, feelings developed.

About three years into highschool, Donghyun realised his feelings towards Ara.