•Jung Hoseok•

Start from the beginning

Minseok sighs.

Hoseok flows his movement closely with clenched fists.

"Hoseok." He says flatly.

"H-hm?" His wide eyes bore into his.

"I want you to rearrange the coffee table and couches back to where they were, get rid of those speakers, go upstairs and pack your bags. I want you out of my house at this instant." His voice is smooth, leveled and low eyes unblinking and sharp.

'what the fuck?!'

'😧'

'😲'

'😩'

'fuck him!'

'what?'

Hoseok's eyes briefly land on the camera still recording and a bunch of comments pop up on his tablet. Thousands of people watch the scene unravel.

The amount of humiliation and embarassment he feels at the moment is indescribable. His cheeks go beet red, lips set into a frown.

"Dad I'm sorry." His voice drips with desperation.

'dont apologise!'

'no baby😭😭😭'

"Hoseok I do not want to hear it! I've warned you a million times about this! You never listen! I specifically told you that no music and especially dancing is allowed in this household!" He barks out.

"But dad it's my life!" He too raises his voice.

Here it goes again.

Hoseok loves dancing. Ever since he was five years old.

Once apon a time, Hoseok and his mother, Yeona, were out in the streets to buy groceries. They'd went to the supermarket, malls, and had ice cream. Little Hoseok was having the time of his life just bonding with his favourite parent. He loved his mother, still does, unconditionally, in his words, he would say :mommy is nice, sweet, pretty and lovely. Daddy is yucky, mean and looks like a titan.

That day, they decided to take a break and watch some street performers. And then, he saw them. A crew of hip hop dancers. Some adults and some teens. He still remembers the song they danced to: Danger by a group of artists he never knew and to this day, somehow never bothered to search.

Hoseok kept trying to mimick their movements even though he failed terribly and often fell flat on the floor. He would dance everywhere, in the streets, at school, in stores, at home, even while eating.

Yeona saw her son's potential so he would send him to dance classes. It would warm her heart to see him dance. For some weeks, Minseok hadn't noticed Hoseok's unpresence because of his work. One day, he found out and pulled Hoseok out of classes. He lashes out and scolded Yeona. He banned Hoseok from dancing and throughout his years, forced the boy to study literature.

But, it wasn't over.

Hoseok would continue to sneak out with the help of Yeona and it was all good. He'd attend the exams, concerts no problem. Until, they got caught once again. And the second time was different.

Minseok kicked Yeona out.

He said she was the one filling Hoseok's mind with poison, that she was a distraction, that she was trying to tarnish Hoseok's future. So, she left for Australia. From that day on, Hoseok's life was miserable. He made sure to call Yeona every chance he got. He would also find ways of sneaking out himself or practice in the house when Minseok was out. And today was one of those days. He's suprised that Minseok came back from his meeting early today. It was supposed to last till 01:00am and it was currently 23:53pm.