Chapter 43: Mystery

Start from the beginning

The next morning:

I woke up to find myself naked, Until I remembered why I was naked, I looked and saw H/n/Damien sleeping. I was facing him, he was sleeping on his back.

I looked at his light beard that he hadn't shaved, I smiled slowly and brang my hand to his cheek, I slowly caressed it feeling his sharp beard.

He had so many tattoos, he had about 9 big tattoos, his neck and chest were covered with tattoos. One was a tiger, one was a rose, one was a writing that was in a different language that I couldn't understand.

One was a wolf, one was a ship hook, the rest were coloured lines around his throat. "Y/n?" I heard his sleepy deep voice.

I trailed my eyes up his neck to his jaw then his eyes, Our eyes met, his eyes shone as the sun faced him perfectly. He smiled slowly before wrapping at the back of my neck.

He pulled my head before our lips connected, He kissed me so hungrily I kissed him back. His tongue asked for permission to enter my mouth.

I let him, I opened my mouth before his tongue slid in my mouth exploring every inch inside my mouth, his big hand went to my lower back pulling me closer to him.

Before we could continue there was a knock on the door, I quickly pulled away and covered my body with the duvet, H/n/Damien groaned in annoyance.

"Who is it?" He rolled his eyes, "Sir, breakfast is ready. Everyone is downstairs waiting for you and Miss Y/n" I heard the maid say innocently.

"Alright, you can go now" H/n/Damien replied, We heard the maid leave, "So, where we up to?" H/n/Damien asked grinning as he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I placed my hands in his and got them off of me, "We need to go, they're waiting" I smiled, He pouted and walked to the bathroom.

I walked to the bathroom with him, he was getting the shower ready whilst I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw my brusies.

The brusies Boris had caused, These disgusting bruises reminded me of how he forced himself on me. I looked so ugly in them.

I had some on my thighs, feet and wrists. I looked at my upper body, I saw the hickeys H/n/Damien made in my neck which caused me to smile.

But suddently I wanted to ask H/n/Damien something, "Do you think I'm pretty, with these..?" I asked pointing at the brusies.

H/n/Damien turned his head towards me, "What do you mean?" He asked with a brow raised. "I don't know, I don't think I look good, I just..don't think I look pretty at all.." I sighed looking down.

H/n/Damien's eyes turned red, his fist connected with the large window in the bathroom causing it to shatter, I gasped in shock.

"Don't you fucking dare y/n!" He shouted, He walked rapidly towards me making me back away slowly, He catched up and grabbed me by my waist.

He wrapped an arm around my neck and dragged me towards the mirror making me look at myself.

My body slowly began to shake, I was genuinely scared. "Look, look at yourself. Why the fuck would you ask that? Can't you see how fucking perfect you are? I don't care if that prick did that, he's dead now!" He raged.

I felt his boiling breath in my face, I looked away not looking at myself in the mirror anymore, He turned my head to the mirror aggressively.

"Say that you look beautiful, now!" He demanded, I looked at myself again, I wish I never said that. My eyes trailed to his fist seeing blood gushing out of it.