Chapter 41: Back home

Y/n pov:

I was frightened, Alessandro's men carefully led me to the car, they held me in and soon drove away.

My hands were shaking my forehead was sweating, I was genuinely scared...

One of the men gave me a cold water bottle, he told me to drink the water. I did as asked and drank the water, it helped me relax.

H/n/Damien pov:

I walked rapidly after shooting on of the men in the head, All the rooms were opened except for one..

Boris K'drona, here I come, I thought whilst smiling. I barged in with some of my men, I saw him laying on the floor.

He was already dead..But who shot him? I turned my head as I saw Liam smirking towards me. He blew on the top of his gun.

"Finished" He smirked. I nodded, "What are you doing here?" I asked confused. "So you wanted to die? He already knew you'd attack so he was getting ready but he was late" Liam smirked. I nodded.

"Let's quickly get out of here" Liam said, I nodded. We walked out and met Alessandro, he was in charge to keep the girls safe.

"Are the girls safe?" I asked, Alessandro nodded. "They're safe, but y/n wasn't very..well" Alessandro said. "What?" I said confused.

"She, didn't look good, she also had a panick attack. She was very scared, they had abused her she was bruised H/n/Damien"

As soon as I heard that I rushed downstairs out of the house, Liam and Alessandro followed behind me. I told some of my men to get rid of the dead bodies.

They did what they were told, I opened the front door harshly. The boys followed behind me, We got in my car and drove away to our new mansion where the girls would be.

 The boys followed behind me, We got in my car and drove away to our new mansion where the girls would be

After 47 minutes

We were finally here, I rushed out of the car, I ran to the front door and opened it rushing inside. One of the maids came out of the kitchen.

"Where is y/n?" I asked anger showing in my voice.

"S-she's in your room sleeping, she n-needed rest"

I ran upstairs Liam and Alessandro ran behind me, "Don't tell me you're going to do something to her" Alessandro said.

"If he does, he will see Boris in hell" Liam replied. I walked rapidly towards our room, I opened the door seeing her sleeping peacefully on our bed.

"H/n/Damien, let the poor girl rest she just finished from that nightmare today." Alessandro said sighing.

"Don't even think about touching her!" Liam warned. I rolled my eyes trying to calm down, she has to abort it when she wakes up.

"Out" I demanded them, they both looked at eachother not knowing if they should or shouldn't. "O.U.T!" I shouted, they left.

I slammed the door shut and locked it, Her baby bump, I could see it. It just made me so angry. I gritted my teeth trying not to look at her belly.