BOOK TWO. The revenge of the Morrigan The boy who should not be here.

Fifth lost Secret of the Druids

1. Everything is a circle.

2. Time, nature and the universe's is a circle.

3. The Druids mastered time travel.

4. Time destiny cannot be changed.

5.  Until now.

----------------------------------------------

Book2.

Revenge of the Morrigan.

chapter 1.

The boy who shouldn't be here.

The boy who shouldn't be here swung his hurl making an almighty clash with the ball sending it soaring into the blue sunrise sky sending it over halfway down the velvet strand beach of portmarnock.

Even before the hurl made contact with the ball the dog beside the boy lashed down the beach towards the balls landing spot.

"Cheater!" Yelled the boy and lashed after the dog. His bare feet splashing along the sea edge.

Any golfers out that morning standing on the tee box behind the dunes looking down on the boys shot would have been tempted to sell their sticks and change to hurls.

But there was no golfers out that early in the morning.

The only soul on the beach was a lone jogger heading the other way towards the beach entrance.

He watched the boys natural running form with envy.

The top of the boy hardly moved apart from the arms which pumped so fast forcing the legs to keep up and keep up those legs did.

The knees high at the front and his back foot also high. He leaned into the run and the jogger noticed he was running on his toes.

The boy was trying to catch up with the dog and to the joggers amazement the boy was gaining.

The boy was within catching distance of his hound.

He knew he had it in him to overtake Bran.

Teach that hound who's boss.

Who's the fastest now.

No thought the boy he was not getting faster.

The hound was getting slower.

Getting older.

The boy slowed down.

The hound reached the ball and scoped it in his mouth in triumph.

"Four legged show off" moaned the boy catching his breath while kicking water at the hound.

The boy felt something in the heart of the hound.

The dog growled at him.

"Hey don't be a sore winner!"

Moaned the boy but he knew the hound suspected he let him win.

Then the boy saw the sorrow in the hounds eyes as he realised why he let him win.

"Hey you gonna give the ball back!"

Shouted the boy stuffing his hand into the dogs face. "Or do you want to wait round and die of old age first?"

Anger flashed in the hounds eyes.

He growled showing his white fangs at the boy.

The boy rised his hurl in defence.

"Come on dog breath I'll knock you back to the Bronze Age!"