Short Story. Lord of the Thrones

An extra story before book two. Enjoy

Lord of the thrones.

Cu Culainn and Jack kicked down the castle keep door wide open.

"Be careful Tanta," warned Jack drawing his sword. "This keep is filled with a heap of battle Orc"s. Boy."

"My last date was a battle Orc.'

Smiled Cu Culainn swinging his two headed axe. "Time for revenge."

Within seconds they where surrounded by ugly weapon wielding Orcs.

Cu Culainn axe was hard at work killing them as fast as they appeared.

Jack tried but couldn't keep up with the death rate of Cu Culainn.

He couldn't believe what his best friend was doing.

"Your savage. Boy! Never seen anyone kill as fast as you."

Cu Culainn gave him a sly wink.

Poor Jack had no clue that his new found friend Tanta was in fact Cu Culaiinn the greatest warrior Ireland has ever known.

A legendary hero who would inspire generations for thousands of years.

Ireland's greatest writers would write saga's about his exploits.

Children would listen in awe as his legends were past down from generation to generation.

Legends like how as a child he earned his name by killing Culainn's mighty hound and taking his place as his guard dog.

Cu Culainn, the hound of Culainn.

A name giving to him by the Druid Catbad.

He had many adventures before his glorious death in battle at an all to young age.

But his story does not end there.

For it is written he will return once more when the world ends.

As the last Orc fell the message, 'You have reached level ten great warriors' flashed across the TV screen.

Cu Culainn threw down his X box controller and grabbed the bag of chessy Nachos off the coffee table before Jack got near them.

"To slow boy." Cu Culainn cheered stuffing the last nachos down his gob.

"Ahh your a real legend boy!" Jack mocked.

"More than you know mate."

Smiled Cu Culainn tossing the empty rolled up Nacho pack over the head of the sleeping Bran the wolfhound and into the fireplace six feet away.

"More than you know."

---------------------------------------

Hi all.

Hope you enjoyed this prologue to my book 'Secret of the Druids book two'. To all fans of the first book thanks for your support and sorry for the wait but it took a while to get it right So I hope you will find it's worth the wait. If you haven't read the first book just go to my Watpad pages @ RonanOBoyle . It's not that big a book or you can just jump in from book two.

The first update to Secret of the Druids book two is coming next Saturday. The wait is over.

List of main characters in story.

Abbie. 12 going on moody teenager. The main character who was transported back to Ireland and the time of the legend"s. Next book she must adjust to been back in the real world.

Cu Culainn aka Tanta. Ireland's greatest Hero. Last of the red branch knights. Brought to our world by Abbie.
A warrior who should have died young in glorious battle must now find a new destiny.

Bran Cu Culainn's wolf hound. Who is a werewolf hound. Unlike werewolves he must remain a hound only becoming human at the full moon.

Catbad. High Druid aka the dark Druid. Cu Culainn's Druid Tried to kill Abbie, Cu Culainn and bran.

This Druid cannot be trusted ever.
P