10 Anonymous Feel

Start from the beginning

Khushi disconnected the call smiling. NK came with Khushi's appointment order. At the same time, Arnav also came out of the interview Hall.

"Naanav, where is Aman's new PA?"

Arnav ran his eyes and his eyes stopped at Khushi who was smiling at Shreya. He gulped down unknowingly. Will Shreya tell Khushi about her feelings for HIM? First time in his life, Arnav was worried about his image... that too maintaining it from his wife...

Shreya walked to Khushi to introduce herself to Khushi. Arnav became nervous.

"She is the one..." He told NK.

NK looked in the direction and saw a beautiful girl who looked like HIS Angel. His eyes sparkled. He felt a gust of air caressing his face. Arnav looked at him and sighed in irritation as NK was smiling like an idiot.

"Call her, damn it..." Arnav shouted at NK, shaking his shoulder.

NK got his sense and rushed to Khushi. He came in front of Khushi.

"Are you...?"

"Khushi... Khushi Gupta..." Khushi said.

"Yup... Please come..."

Khushi nodded yes and walked with NK. Arnav sighed in relief as Khushi didn't talk to Shreya. NK maintained the same speed as Khushi's walk. He walked, looking at her with a smile.

Arnav gritted his teeth. Whaaaat the hell is happening here? Why the hell is Khushi joining HIS office? Doesn't she get any other company to work? But... What's your problem if she works in your office Mr. Raizada? He doesn't know. He so wanted her not to work in his office. But how could he tell her not to? Didn't he say he would not interfere in her life and she is free to decide whatever she wants...? Then, why should he bother about it?

NK handed the appointment order to Khushi.

"Welcome to the AM Designs family," he said.

Khushi liked him calling the company FAMILY. This is also a family... After all, her Arnavji is here... So, this is also her family.

"Thank you, Mr..." She stopped.

"Nandkishor...Assistant manager. You can call me NK"

"Can't I call you Nanne?"

"Nanne? My Dadi calls me like that..." He smiled.

"I won't mind if you call me Dadi..." Khushi laughed.

NK scratched his head awkwardly. Dadi and Khushi?

"No way...you can't be my Dadi..." he said hurriedly.

"Why?"

"I had a childhood friend like you..."

"Were your childhood friend wearing a saree in her childhood?" She cornered.

"She would have worn a saree nowadays... but I don't know where she is," NK said sadly but the truth is there was no such childhood friend for him.

"Let's go, you have to get Aman's signature in your appointment order," NK said.

Khushi nodded ok and entered Aman's cabin. NK followed her. Akash who was with Aman lost himself, upon seeing Khushi. Aman smiled at her. She extended the appointment order to Aman. Aman signed in it.

"He is Akash... protection head..." Aman introduced him.

"Hi..." Khushi said.

Akash nodded his head smilingly.

"He is..." Aman tried to introduce NK.

Cutting him,

"Nandkishor... Assistant manager..." Said, Khushi... NK's face sparkled with happiness, hearing his name from Khushi's mouth.

"Yeah... you can ask these two anything... they will help you to learn things in this company. NK will teach you about the post."

"Ok, sir..."

"No, Sir... only Aman..." Aman said.

Khushi nodded ok.

"NK, show her cabin and teach her something from today itself," Aman said.

"Yeah, sure"

NK turned towards Khushi.

"Let's go, Khushi"

They headed to Khushi's cabin.

"By the way, where are you coming from, Khushi?" NK asked.

"I'm from Parel..." she said the truth.

"Oh... really...? Our manager Nannav... I mean, Arnav is also in the same area..."

Khushi looked at him plainly.

"But, you can never get a lift in his car..." he said seriously.

Doesn't she know it?

"What is meant by NANNAV?" she asked without showing her curiously.

"Nothing... no meaning for the name... just like, his life... that's why I call him like that..." NK said.

"What do you mean?" she frowned.

"You can't see such a rigid person in your life. He doesn't like to talk to anyone... doesn't like to interact with anyone... he likes to be alone... don't know how he could be like this..."

"Interest differs from person to person... he differs from common people it seems..."

NK looked at her wondering.

"We all are common people... we like to be with our friends like to watch movies, like to spend our time with our beloved once. Likewise, Arnavji likes to be alone... we can't understand his perception until we like to be alone... so, the name ARNAV suits him well which has the meaning DEEP SEA..."

"Do you know what... you are the first person may be the last person who is positively seeing him..." NK said.

"Everyone has a positive side, Nanne"

"But, please don't try to talk to him or get close to him. You may get hurt."

Khushi gulped down. How could she be not getting close to him? She saw him coming out of his cabin. She composed herself.

"This is your cabin, Khushi..." NK said.

"Thank you, Nanne..."

"I'm all for you, Khushi"

Khushi smiled at him pleasantly. Khushi was about to enter her cabin,

"Khushi..." NK called her.

Khushi looked at him.

"I'm sure, you would not have brought your lunch..."

"No, I didn't..."

"Canteen is there...I will take you..."

She nodded ok with a smile and saw Arnav gawking at her. What's necessary for her to SMILE at NK? Can't she understand this idiot NK is ogling at her? Don't know what he is going to do in the name of training Khushi? Don't know why he didn't like her to be friendly with people. Yes, he didn't know why...

To be continued...

The next update is available on iNKiTT

Khushi's Perception

Arnav was suffocating like hell with his wife's presence in the office. Aman liked her... NK liked her very much... Aman told Akash she will be on their team soon. How will Khushi react to it? The answers she gave to Aman's questions in the interview clearly stated that she loves her husband as much as she likes this job. She said she would be loyal to her husband. Will she be loyal to her husband, even being with these guys? Really?