Halloween

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Liam says as Theo opens Mason's door. Mason was hosting this year's Halloween costume party as it couldn't be at the McCall's. Melissa was sleeping, day shifts were exhausting.

"Nope, you're changing."

"No way, I just got here."

"Exactly, so you can turn around, go home and put on another costume," Theo said beginning to shut the door.

"Hey!" Mason called, heading to the door. "Theo, let him in, stop being an asshole."

"I'm not letting him in with that costume," Theo protested, gesturing to Liam.

Mason looks through the door to see Liam in a Captain America costume and throws his head back in laughter. "That is comical! Oh my God, Corey, come here!" he yells back into the house.

Liam is still standing outside with his arms across his chest and Theo is leaning against the doorway. Mason has the door propped open so Theo can't shut it. Neither Theo nor Liam look very amused. Theo's eyes are squinted, he's staring at Liam with hatred, no matter how difficult it was for him to do. Liam is staring right back, only looking away when Corey arrives at the door, looking like royalty. Actual royalty, him and Mason dressed up as Henry and Alex from their favourite book- Red, White & Royal Blue.

"Wow," was all Corey could say. They both faced Corey, who couldn't keep the smile off his face. "Would you look at that! Our two oblivious supernatural best friends who are not so good at hiding the fact that they're desperately in love are dressed as Stucky. Well isn't that just perfect?" Corey continues.

"No, it's not. He has to change because I fit bucky perfectly. So, off you go," Theo started shoving Liam away from the door.

"Theo quit being an ass to your boyfriend," Corey interrupted.

"He's not my boyfriend," Theo and Liam replied in sync.

They looked at each other to say 'really?'

"You sure?" Mason asked.

"You two are totally boyfriends," Josh comes up, patting Theo on the back of his shoulder.

"Dude, shut up."

"Nah, it's true. The late nights coming home? The texting and smiling at your phone? That's not because of Liam?" Josh prodded. Theo and Josh became good friends after Theo resurrected Josh... again. Josh was quick to forgive him, he understood he had been manipulated by the dread doctors and Deucalion.

Tracy wasn't so quick with the forgiveness. It took her a while to get over being killed by her crush and first kiss... but she forgave Theo at some point. She was also super supportive when she found out he was gay.

"I don't do that, the fuck are you talking about?" Theo tried defending himself. Ever since Hell and Liam, he's been a horrible liar.

"Theo does that too? Liam does that all the time. He's always happy and it's weird," Mason adds in.

"Yeah, Mason's always complaining because Liam keeps coming home late, annoyingly happy and loud. We should've never let him move in with us," Corey facepalmed. He loved living with Mason and Liam. The three of them were a tight knit group, but recently Liam has been distanced.

"Can we not mention the fact that whenever there's a pack meeting that they're always side by side finishing each other's sentences?" Josh added. "And that no matter what, they'll find a reason to sit together and cuddle?"

"You guys are making shit up, that doesn't happen," Theo attempted again to defend himself.

"I have concrete proof you two are dating," Mason mentioned.