The Captains (2)

"What do you say we go back to my place and actually get some sleep?" Liam asked. He knew Theo wouldn't want to go back to his own place with him because of his homophobic dad, so he thought it would be best to offer. "My mom and dad are on the day shift today, so they're probably already at the hospital, so it would be just us."

"Sounds like a good idea, no parents to make conversation with. I'm exhausted," Theo replied. He was barely awake, so he had Liam drive them back. The four of them planned to meet up later in the day so they could actually get some sleep.

Liam made sure to drive back carefully because he knows how Theo is with his truck.

•••••

After a few hours of sleep, the couple was ready to meet up with their friends to go shopping for prom.

They met up with Tracy and Hayden at the mall. First up would be the girls' dresses... since they'd be more difficult to shop for. The four of them agreed on a red and grey theme after debating about black and blue for the longest time.

Tracy only tried on one dress before she absolutely fell in love. Hayden tried on four or five until finding the perfect one. They looked stunning together. With Tracy in her red dress and Hayden in her grey one, they were beautiful.

"Wow," the girlfriends said in unison admiring themselves and the other in the mirror.

"Holy fuck, we're hot," Tracy whispered.

"Yeah, you are. But just wait until we get our suits. We'll be the hottest four there." Theo commented.

"You girls look stunning," the shopkeeper commented.

With both girls blushing furiously, they strutted back to their dressing rooms so they could purchase the dresses and move on to shopping for the guys.

(Tracy's dress)

(Hayden's dress)

(Hayden's dress)

"You boys ready?" Tracy asked as the group walked into a new store.

"No, I've been dreading this part," Liam mumbled. Just because Liam loves the cliches, doesn't mean he necessarily loves preparing for them.