Her breathing was slowing as she talked & she kept coughing continuously.

Shock filled in everyone's eyes hearing everything.

Zayn gritted his teeth & said "yeh jisne bhi kiya hai... Mai aaj ussey zinda nahi chorunga"

Fahaad said "Afaf tum apna phone do jaldi se"

Afaf gave her phone & said "mujhe saans nahi aa rahi hai abbu... I feel suffocated...meri eyes mein burning ho rahi hai..."

Fahaad turned to his father - faheem & said "Abbu...Afaf ko Zayn ke saath ghar bhejen please... Mai abhi Dr. Mallick ko ghar par aane ke liye kehta hoon... Afaf needs medical attention immediately aur Zayn yahan rahega toh koi kaam karne nahi dega...sirf haata pai hogayi...we need to find the culprit immediately "

Faheem & khalid nodded.

Fahaad said to Zayn "Zayn tum Afaf ko lekar jaldi se ghar jao...Rahim tum car drive karo..." Rahim is the security guard who usually drived when they went to lunch meetings.

Zayn agitated "Nahi bhaijaan... Mai yahan rahunga...humey jald se jald culprit tak pohunchna hai "

Fahaad gritted his teeth & looked at his father to convince Zayn.

Faheem spoke "Nahi Zayn tum Afaf ko lekar ghar jao abhi ke abhi "

Zayn did fight back because khalid was glaring at him already to say Yes.

Zayn said "okay " & held Afaf's hand & made her stand...fahaad held her with shoulder along with Zayn.

They walked with her to lift...Afaf's legs  wobbled multiple times as she walked.

Fahaad entered lift with them to leave them till car...he pressed ground floor.

Fahaad immediately called Dr. Mallick & informed him to reach zuberi Mansion & said that it was emergency... Dr. Mallick agreed...

Fahaad then gave Dr. Mallick's Number to Zayn & said to call him if something happens on the way.

Zaheer & Abrar called PS & informed about Afaf...the constable said them to come to PS Immediately & lodge a complaint under black mailing & attempt to murder... They also asked to bring any proofs for strong complaint.

Faheem gave them Afaf's phone so they could give it in PS  to trace & identify the Private Number.

Zafar who was standing with them said "sir yeh bottle bhi PS mein dein... Woh log isse bhi proof ki tarah use karsakte hai.

Faheem thanked Zafar for his help.
" Thank you beta... Help ke liye "

Zafar said " Afaf ma'am toh meri sister jaisi hai sir... Aap thank you bolkar sharminda kar rahe hai mujhe "

Faheem, khalid decided to check the CCTV footages.

Lift reached ground floor.

Afaf was leaning on lift wall as she felt drowsy.

They made her sit on bench...fahaad immediately asked a security guard to bring water... He brought it & gave it to fahaad.

Fahaad washed her face & asked her to clean her eyes...he didn't offer her to drink it because her mouth might be contaminated with harmful gas particles.

Afaf's opened her eyes as they cooled down after cleaning with water.

Fahaad said "Zayn tum Afaf ko le jao...Rahim  gate par aagaya hoga car lekar "

Zayn nodded & looked at Afaf who was in No state of walking.

He scratched his neck thinkingto pick her up but then thought "Afaf ke saath mujhe bhi medical attention ki zarurat padhjayegi agar Bhaijaan ne maara toh "