Rafa said "calm down Mr. Asif....mujhe arrest karwaane se Afaf aapko nahi milegi...Zuberis will never allow you near them again... Don't do this mistake "

Suddenly kamran received a call from his secretary... He answered it immediately.

His secretary informed him about the FIR.... It confirmed Rafa's statement.

Kamran disconnected the call & banged his fist on table... "Mai tumhe nahi chodunga Zayn zuberi "

Rafa asked "kya hua hai Mr. Asif? "

Kamran told her about the FIR.

Rafa thought for a minute & said "what if I tell you we can force them to take back the FIR "

Kamran asked "woh kaise? "

Rafa smirked  & replied "Kal Zayn zuberi ki sabse pehle solo project ki meeting hai...hum uss Afaf ko blackmail karenge presentation delete karne...jab woh delete kardegi file...mai bakhi ki pictures ka batakar FIR  wapas lene ki deal karungi....usko agree karna hoga because I'll tell her I'll leak the pictures not just to Izzah 's father but in entire city "

Kamran said "Woh kyun sunegi tumhari baat? "

Rafa laughed & said "because Mr. Asif... Izzah ke dad ek army officer hai... Imagine kya hoga agar woh apni beti ki aisi tasweerein dekhenge "

Kamran asked " Tasweeron se matlab? "

Rafa said " I kinda have few photoshop skills up my sleeves Mr. Asif "

Kamran smiled knowing this plan would definitely work...they decided to text Afaf with the same number with which Rafa texted Kamran...Rafa planned she wouldn't go to office tomorrow & initiate her plan from home...she called Basila & told her some work to do when she reaches Zuberi office in morning & also give minute to minute information about Afaf's whereabouts...Basila agreed.

Kamran said " If this works I'll hire you as digital advertising officer in Asif & Co.."

Rafa smiled at him gratefully & started planning.

📍location : kamran's house
⌚time : next morning

Kamran called Rafa to his house... So he could monitor her moves...because he didn't fully trust her.

Everything went according to plan...but suddenly Afaf started questioning back & made a smart move...shocking both & disturbing the plan...Rafa & Kamran got worried but then Rafa said... She would go to office do something that will change the entire plan...she went to house & changed her outfit & went to zuberi office to execute her plan...she was smart...she left no clue in any step...she reached 10 th floor & saw the meeting room was untouched for years & the key was hanging in the keyhole... She smirked & took the keys...she hid behind some empty furniture behind the lift & waited for Afaf...after Afaf came... She initiated her plan & put the compressed gas bottle inside & locked it & left the place as soon as possible to work for other part of plan.

📍location : Faheem's cabin
⌚ time : 1:50pm

Zayn & fahaad were in faheem's cabin telling him about the FIR in detail.

Khalid said "Iss FIR ke basis par arrest toh shayad possible nahi lekin we are sure he will be under police surveillance aur iss beech woh shehr se bhi nahi jaasakta "

Faheem nodded & said "haan... Mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta hai "

Zayn was thinking about Afaf & what she did today...he didn't understand the purpose of her move but after reading her note he regretted yelling at her.