⁷.¹⁸inside the vault

Start from the beginning

"Harry!" Athena screamed. "Do I have permission!?"

"Harry shook his head against the harsh wind. "No!"

"Please?!" Athena pleaded.

"No!"

"Just let her do it Harry!" Ron yelled. "She's already yelling anyways!"

Against his will, Harry sighed. "Fine!"

Though they could've seriously died earlier, Athena took this time to enjoy the rollercoaster ride they were having. "WOOHOOO!!!"

Well, it wasn't really a rollercoaster ride. It was the track underneath the bank, and we all know that it is practically a whole ride. With her arms up, Ron and Hermione holding the girl down in case she falls, Athena was cheering. Seeing a waterfall up ahead, Athena yelled it out. "WATERFALL!"

After that waterfall, the track had abruptly stopped. Confusion rising between the group, watching as a lamp appears at the front of the ride. Then, a loud alarm started screeching.

The group had slid off the cart, falling down the large drop. Their yells echoed throughout the underground as they were falling at a large height. "Arresto Momentum!"

Just a few inches away from hitting the ground, Hermione had casted the spell to stop their fall, landing safely onto the ground. Jumping back up to her feet, Athena asked. "Are we here? I don't remember sliding off being part of- Hey 'Mione you look like you again!"

The sound of a cart driving away caught their attention, causing them to look up as the cart they were riding on drove away. "The Thief's Downfall. Washes away all enchantments. Can be deadly."

Ron looked at the informing goblin. "You don't say."

Athena continued looking up. "Uh, do you guys think that my teleportation will work here?"

"With the distance and the amount of people you're teleporting, there's a chance. However, we still have to get to the cup." Hermione answered the girl, Athena nodding.

The previous goblin from before - the one they put the Imperio on, was finally regaining his self back. "What are you all doing down here? Thieves!" However, it wasn't long until he was put back under the spell thanks to Ron.

Then, a loud roar was heard. "That doesn't sound good."

Athena's eyes widened at the sound, glimmering slightly. "I know that sound."

They followed the source of the sound, and once they had made it there, Athena gasped. "I was correct! The poor dra-"

The girl was about to go run up to it, until Harry had caught the back of her collar, stopping her. "That dragon will snap half of your body if you go near it."

Athena's body stopped, listening to the boy. Suddenly, a metal hour-glass shaped object was handed to her, a similar one in Griphook's hand as he started rattling it. "It's trained to expect pain when hearing noises."

Athena frowned, though slowly rattling the object to allow them to pass through. Using the other goblin to get to their destination, they had made it to a built area, looking a bit like ruins - due to its colour and old material. Making it to Bellatrix's vault, the goblin's hand was placed on the door, allowing it to open.

"Should we all go in-? Or should one keep watc-" She wasn't given the chance to continue talking as she was practically dragged into the room. "Nevermind."

"The more eyes we have, the better."

Casting lumos, Athena had pointed her wand towards the numerous gold items in the room, hoping that one of them was the horcrux. "Accio horcrux."

"Are you seriously trying that again?" Ron asked.

"That type of magic doesn't work here." Griphook informed.

No response was heard, just the ragged breaths belonging to them and footsteps. Until, the sound of a metal clanging onto the floor was heard.

Looking to the source, Athena saw Hermione look down at the object beside her, multiple clangings following after. Changing her head towards Harry, the boy was looking up. His gaze was focused onto a cup, which would most likely be the horcrux. "There it is, up there."

She didn't know why the metal and gold cups were still bouncing around, until Griphook explained it. "They've added the Gemino curse. Everything you touch multiplies."

Athena grimaced, accidentally bumping an object down, which then began to multiply. "Well shit."