Chapter 37: Y/n's turn

Start from the beginning

Y/n quickly got up thinking this was her only chance. "Look, please help me. I beg you, I need to get out of here. Please help me out! I promise I won't let you get caught!" Y/n said desperately.

"Look Ma'am, I'm sorry but I cannot help you, I'm sorry" The maid sighed.

"Really? You can't! Look, look what that monster has done. Imagine it was your daughter, would you save her? Obviously you would because she's your daughter, So please I beg you even though I'm not your daughter, please help me out!" Y/n said showing the maid her injuries.

"What the fuck?"

Y/n and the maid turned their heads to the the to see Boris standing there at the door glaring into their soul, Y/n whimpered, the maid sighed.

"Get out" Boris orderd the maid whilst gritting his teeth, "Please don't! He'll kill me I beg you!" Y/n shouted holding the maid not wanting to let her go as she was y/n's only hope of escape.

"Miss, please"

"Go to Jasmine and secretly give her a phone, please" Y/n whispered into the maids ear. The maid's eyes widened.

"I said get out! Didn't you hear me!" Boris snapped glaring at the maid.

The maid quickly sprinted to the door, she opened the door before giving y/n one last look before closing the door behind her.

Y/n avoided Boris's gaze on her, she looked at the weapon table already done with her life, she ran to the weapon table and grabbed a sharp 7 inch knife.

She pointed it to her neck, making Boris carelessly roll his eyes. "Trust me you won't do it" Boris said casually.

Trust me, I will" Y/n replied back smiling at Boris.

"Alright, go ahead" Boris said crossing his arms like he doesn't care.

"Alright, Boris" y/n said. She brang the 7 inch knife to her neck. The sharp thing touched her skin making her shiver, she closed her eyes as she was ready to lash it against her skin.

But before she could, Boris pushed her on the floor grabbing the knife from her aggressively which made them both rolls on the floor making Boris hover y/n.

Y/n gasped as she tried getting up. "You're staying" Boris said pushing her back on the floor. Y/n turned her face to the side which made her expose her neck even more.

Boris gripped y/n's chin hard turning her head so she's facing him. "Looks like, You won't be showering today. Let's get started already" Boris smiled innocently.

Y/n's eyes widened at his words, Boris git up and grabbed y/n's wrist harshly as he stomped to the door, "Please, stop walking so fast!" Y/n cried.

30 minutes later:

Warning:
This content might be disturbing to some readers, the  continuing part will include sexual content, Read at your own risk

"No, please don't!"

But that only made his sick smirk appear even more as he laughed like a psycho.

"Now, you'll do as I asked in the room" Boris groaned. "No, I beg you, I don't want to lose my Virginity, please stop!" Y/n cried even harder at the pain.

But eventually..

She did as he asked, that didn't mean Boris would stop after recording the poor girl.

He continued until she lost her..

Virginity.

End of disturbing part

H/n/Damien pov:

"Fuck, it's been 2 days! 2 fucking whole days Alessandro!" I shouted in pure rage. "I know man, trust me. We will find them in no time" Alessandro replied back.

'TING' 'TING' I heard a notification pop up in my phone as I placed down my paper, I took my phone and unlocked it.

Soon, A notification popped up on Alessandro's phone too, I clicked on the message on my phone.

As soon as I clicked the message I saw a video of y/n on a b-bed? Naked?

I breathed heavily as I clicked on the video.

"Boris, please fuck me!" She moaned, my eyes widened at what I heard, I looked down at the message under the video.

'And we're still going on with our fun time. You only have 3 days to find your hot wife and Jazzy or else..'

After I read the message and saw the video, I threw my phone across the room. I got up and walked back and forth in stress.

"Fuck" Alessandro whispered. "He fucking touched her, I'm going to lose it, he touched her Alessandro. She was enjoying it!" I shouted throwing the vase from the table on the floor causing the glass to shatter just like my heart.

"I know, the same happened with Jasmine. H/n/Damien, you need to stay calm and focused so that we can get the girls. I know they're forced. It didn't look like Jasmine was even enjoying it"

Alessandro said as he turned off his phone.

"But, I fucking can't, I cannot watch y/n get fucked with someone else, especially my enemy!" I shouted as my forehead started to sweat.

Y/n pov:

I cried there all alone..no one with me to confront me, I couldn't even feel my legs, Here I am again in the cell, locked up all by myself not knowing what's happening to Jasmine..

Yes! I'm so glad I updated this just as soon as I uploaded chapter 36, yall really liked chapter 36. I hope you enjoyed this chapter too. Thank you so much for all the support! I love you <33

What will end up happening to y/n?

Who do you think will end up winning the battle?

Why is H/n/Damien and Boris enemies?

Words: 1601