a sweet taste of victory kenny omega

Start from the beginning

he glanced at you, and when you returned it, you noticed that while he had white cake mix all over his red shirt, he still had his hands on his hips and a bright smile on his face. "okay, what's the next step?"

"we gotta transfer that-" you pointed to the contents of the bowl in front of him, "-here." you gestured to the now-oiled up tin in your hand.

you held the pan around the sides in order to keep it steady while he poured in the mix which already smelled delightful and tempting. the only thing that kept you from running a finger through it and getting a taste is the fact that there's raw eggs in it well, that and kenny catching your wrist anytime it wanders over to the sweet-smelling bowl.

after that, you lightly dropped the pan onto the smooth marble counter a couple of times just to get rid of the air bubbles in the mixture before setting it into the oven to bake for thirty five minutes.

while you waited, you decided to be a bit productive and started to put some of the dirty dishes you've used into the sink and wash them, but as you were doing so, you suddenly felt something wet and cold graze your shoulder. it turns out, you were so preoccupied with your washing that you didn't even notice kenny sneaking up behind you and cracking an egg on your shoulder.

you stared up at him in disbelief, your mouth wide open. the whole time, a shit-eating grin was plastered on his face. he shrugged at you, "sorry babe, just thought that you were so hot i could cook an egg on you but," he glanced at the egg, now dripping down your shirt, leaving a trail of yellow yolk and an unpleasant smell behind. "i was wrong, apparently. guess you're not that hot after all." the grin he was flashing at you widened.

"you're an asshole." you grumbled before turning around and walking out of the kitchen to grab a change of clothes. as you were climbing up the flight of stairs, you heard kenny say "i'll rinse the rest of these dishes! love you!" from the room you were just in.

now clad in a clean, pleasant-smelling, non egg stained shirt, you came downstairs to see kenny leaned against the sink, and much like he promised, washing the dishes.

you walked over to the oven to check how much time was left on the timer and once you realized there was still quite a bit of time left - fifteen minutes, to be exact - you silently walked to where your boyfriend was and wrapped your arms around his frame, leaning the side of your head on his back.

the feeling of him melting into your embrace made you smile. you wordlessly started to sway from side to side, swaying him with you.

soon enough, he was done so he turned around and wrapped his - thankfully dry - arms around you as well. your arms now moved to loop around his neck, and his were looped around your waist, pulling you closer. he rested his head on the top of yours, but not before he pressed a tender kiss there. "see? maybe me cracking an egg on you was a blessing in disguise. if i didn't do that, then you wouldn't have went upstairs and we wouldn't be dancing like an old married couple right now." you could practically hear the amused smile in his voice. you didn't know if that was because you knew him so well, or because he was just so giddy and happy about what he did.

much to his displeasure, you only deadpanned as you stared up at him. "kenny i smell like raw eggs."

he smirked leaning down so his mouth was right by your ear. you could feel his warm breath tickling your sensitive neck. "we could always fix that, baby. we can take a nice little bath after this..." he trailed off. his hands were roaming your arms, tracing circles and imaginary pictures into your skin. "what'd you say?"

the intimate moment you were sharing was busted the moment the timer went off and started to ring its familiar chime. the sudden noise made the two of you jump and you to step away from him.