Chapter 60: The Most Beautiful Girl in the World (TW)

(TW: Discussion of drug addiction)

Kei was thoroughly enraptured.  He stared at Nakano's face - her blue eyes hazy with arousal, her cheeks flushed, her lips swollen and parted as she breathed heavily, her hair splashed across his pillows.  She was nothing short of incredible.  He was stunned, not into silence, but into speaking.

"My gods, Nakano, you are the most beautiful girl in the world," he said, awe tinging his voice.  "You're like...something out of a fairy story, a legend, too beautiful to be real."

Her smile was accompanied by a deep blush.  "I think you might be biased, love."

"Maybe," he said, "or maybe I'm just seeing things clearly for the first time"  His voice held only wonder, none of the usual teasing mirth it might normally have done.

Nakano, however, was quickly recovering her sass.  "Ah, so does this mean you've never truly thought of me as beautiful before?"

He reached out, gathering her into his arms, kissing her madly all across her face and neck and down along the neckline of her tee shirt, making the girl giggle.  "You've always been beautiful to me, Roses, but tonight, you are even more so, sharing yourself with me this way.  I love you."  He kissed her lips again, passion stirring between the two of them once more.  "Did that feel good, Roses?"

She laughed, slipping her hands up under the hem of his tee shirt to stroke his stomach.  "You've asked me that question before, I think, after something like that.  It's just as silly a question now as it was then.  Of course it did, love."  She glanced down towards the bulge in his pants, and when she spoke, her voice had dropped lower, both in volume and in tone.  "But now, I think it's your turn, Kei.  Is that what you want, gorgeous?" 

He felt himself twitch at the sound of her voice, feeling his own need growing.  He blushed, hoping the girl hadn't noticed.  He swallowed deeply, remembering what he'd hoped to do this night, all his planning.  "Roses," he began, grateful that his voice had not cracked, "can I ask you for something tonight?"

"What is it you want, love?"

"I discovered something else I can't do left-handed this week," he said, "and I'm hoping maybe you can help me with this problem I'm having."  He leaned down against her, pressing kisses into her neck, hiding his reddening cheeks from her view.  She could feel his 'problem' pressing against her thigh.

"And how do you want to handle this 'problem,' lover boy?" she asked.

He nibbled along her jaw, making his way up to her ear, the action making him feel bolder, less nervous about asking for what he wanted.  "Remember how you touched me when we stayed at Kuroo's?  How you spanked and rubbed my ass, gods, it felt so good, it made me..."

"Is that what you want, my pretty boy?  You want me to spank you until you come?"

Hearing her say it so directly made him twitch again, and this time, he knew she could feel it.  He found he didn't care, after all.  He simply attacked her earlobe, sucking on it, making her moan.  "Yes, oh yes, please mistress, please...but...can I ask for something more as well?" he murmured.

She slipped one hand into his golden hair, keeping his lips at her ear, the other she slid down his body, smoothing it over the curve of his ass, earning herself a deep moan in return.  "Ask for anything you want, my pretty boy, you've been so good to me tonight."

"Will you please, please pull my hair too, mistress?"

"You mean this beautiful blonde hair of yours, love?" she teased, giving a gentle tug on the messy gold locks tangled around her fingers.