Archie paused before speaking again. "Because of her father and my past with him"

"Sometimes when you try to survive, it's easy to lose sight of who you are" Laurie muttered.

Archie nodded. "Laurie, my names not Cal. It's Archie Andrews. I'm from a small town called Riverdale, which I can't go back to"

"Because of your girls father?" Laurie questioned.

Archie nodded again. "Hiram Lodge. Yes"

Archie sighed, shaking his head before speaking again. "I'm sorry I lied to you"

"It's okay. Archie Andrews. Around here, everybody's running from something. Let me see about getting you some lunch" Laurie said. She left the barn, leaving Archie alone to his thoughts.

________

I was still wondering around the town. I had snapped a few photos on my phone and had sketched out a few more in my book. There was a rather large Gargoyle King on the side of a building that caught my attention. I took a photo of it, staring at it for a moment until the sounds of girls giggling caught my attention. I walked around to see three girls on the back of a truck playing G&G. There was a red packet which was opened and labelled fizzle rocks on the board as well. One girl stared at me, looking me up and down.

"Are you a Queen?" She questioned.

"Of a gang...yes...of this game...I'm just a character" I huffed. "Or, I think anyway"

"What level?" Asked another girl as I jumped onto the truck.

"I'm on level three. On my way to four" I answered. "Where'd you guys learn to play?"

"Our older brothers used to play, before they left town" The third girl replied.

"Yeah, I noticed that there are no men here" I sighed as I looked around. I looked back at the board. "My twin brother plays as well"

"All gone to work building a prison" the first girl said as she referred to where the men had gone.

"Prison?" I questioned.

"My brother told me it's not just for prisoners. It's for making fizzle rocks too" Said the brown haired girl.

"So the prison doubles as a drug lab" I sighed.

"So where you shacking up, Princess?" Questioned the blonde.

"Uh...Lake Farm" I replied.

One girl scoffed. "Gracies house? We used to be friends with her. Always acting like she's too good for everyone even though her daddy works for the Man In Black like ours do"

"Who's the Man In Black?" I asked. I obviously knew but asked anyways.

"He's always in a Black Suit. Gets driven around in a Black car. This towns his now" The blonde spoke again.

"Hiram" I whispered. A sudden realisation hit me and I knew I had to go.

I quickly left the three girls, desperately trying to get back to Archie quickly. He was in trouble. I knew that well enough. If I didn't get back to him before Hiram reached him, he'd be be in serious danger.