We stare at each other for a second I was mad that I was not able to take him down. He was just too good. "You're getting better but you need to remember to move faster. Stop thinking and just act." He stood up pulling me with him.

"That's easy for out to say. I'm barely starting out in this while you on the other hand. Have been doing this since you were eighteen."

He started laughing pulling me into a hug "You will get here baby girl with time." I wrapped my arms around him holding on tightly "Now let's talk about what you did to Derek. How the hell did you do that?"

Everyone was watching me now I was not going to lie but I didn't know how to answer it. I didn't even know. I just felt it and my body took over like it had a mind of its own. "I don't know. One minute I'm running around Derek. Then the next thing I know I'm flipping around him." Nate walked up to me and handed me back my dagger.

Clapping sound around us making everyone looked to where it came from. I froze. It cannot be him, I haven't seen him since he tried to get me that one day. "It's cute that you're trying to become like you mommy." He mocked.

"Armani," I hissed the air was heavy as my cousins moved in to circle around me. They didn't have to worry about hiding their faces because they had their masks on. They got lucky "What do you want?"

"What do I want?" I was getting pissed off by the minutes "I want to speak to you...alone."

"Not going to happen, pretty boy." Nate's voice was low but full of anger.

"That's not for you to decide. It's hers. I'm not going to take no for answer." He glared at Nate.

"Give us a minute." I looked to my family I can tell they were not happy with my choice. "I'll be fine." I pressed.

"We won't be too far. I swear when she is finished with you. This blade is slicing your throat." I chucked at Pop's threat.

Poor, Poor Armani he was going to die this night.

I turned back to Armani not taking my eyes off him once. His eyes scanned over me look at my stomach. "Did you finally decide to get ridded of that little shit?"

Pulling out my swards. Spinning them in my hands "I'd choose your next your carefully. I don't have the tolerance or patience for someone like you." He was taking back by the heartened behind my words.

He started to walk around me "Join me. Fight next to me. I have always had a liking to you." I shook my head "They didn't have to pay me to have sex with you. Your body was banging."

Ouch. They paid him to knock me up?

"The plan was just to make you like me. The kid was just a bump. Still don't get why you kept it." He shook his head.

I gripped my swards "Stop talking about my little girl. She will never be yours. Strider is by far a better father then you will ever be." I hissed turning to face him.

"I can careless for him or the kid. Leave them and Join me we can still have fun. You know." I think I just threw up in my mouth.

"Something is fundamentally wrong with you. I will not turn my back of family and if you're talking about Joining Crip. Maybe you need a wakeup call. You should see how fucked up Crip is!" My vision was starting to turn red "He made people kidnap his own granddaughter!" he raised an eyebrow in questioning.

"I'm done playing nice. You're coming with me whether you want to or not." He came at me but I side stepped him.

I swung my sward down cutting him behind the knees. He feel to the ground hissing in pain "Fucking bitch. I hope you fail at being a mom. Just like yours did you."