Chapter 30

Claire

I watch as Rowan marches back into the meeting room and slams the door shut behind him. I knew he would be pissed with the way Damon acted, his clenched fist, rigid shoulders and yellow gleaming eyes had me worried.

But the part that scared me the most? The smile on his face.

"Did you enjoy that, little demon?" He asks with a light tone. My eyes go wide and I feel my heart pounding in my chest. I take a few deep breaths and cock my head to the side.

"Enjoy what?" I ask, trying to feign ignorance. He chuckles darkly as he stalks towards me, somehow looking even larger than he usually does.

He's next to me faster than I can blink, pulling my body in close to his. He wraps my long hair around his fist and pulls my head back, forcing my neck into an awkward angle. I gasp in surprise and my eyes water as my scalp burns from his hold.

"Don't play dumb with me, Claire. It doesn't suit you. Did you enjoy the attention Damon was heaping on you? The compliments? The way his eyes tried to see through your clothes. Tried to see what is mine?" He questions, his voice barely above a whisper but so deep I know he is on the verge of shifting. He trails his nose along the column of my neck as he watches my breasts rise and fall with my labored breaths.

"Rowan, it's not like I asked him to bend me over this table and fuck me." I try to reason with him, but he only grunts in response.

"I bet he would have if you had asked him. I bet he was imagining your perky, pink little nipples, the swell of your breasts, the flare of your naked hips, the delicate curve of your sweet pussy. I quite like your idea though, Claire. Perhaps we should try it." He growls as he cups my sex through my dress. I gasp as I'm flooded with arousal.

"Mmmmm... Just when I thought you couldn't smell any better. Pussy juice mixed with fear." He murmurs, obviously amused as he takes in deep breaths of my scent.

"By the time I'm done with you, my little demon, you'll have my cum dripping from every hole in your body. No one will doubt who you belong to." He whispers against my ear making me shiver.

"Rowan. The entire council is right outside. They'll hear." I implore, but he only laughs louder.

"That's the point, little one. I want them to hear what only I and Bennett are allowed to do to you. And then when I'm done, I'll skin Damon alive before I sink my claws into his chest and hang his corpse from the outside of this building as a warning to anyone who thinks they can look at what is mine." He says before I hear ripping sounds. My clothes are torn from my body, burning as the fabric tears against my skin. I hiss in a breath, but in the next moment cool air laps against my heated skin and I'm standing in the meeting room, completely naked.

Rowan turns my body and shoves me against the table and I have to slam my palms down on the top of it to keep my face from crashing into it. Rowan keeps the hold on my hair and bends me back until his lips are against my ear.

"Bennett isn't here to soothe you with his sweet words and gentle touches. Nothing about this will be lovemaking. I'm going to fuck you so deep and hard you will be branded by me from the inside out." He whispers as his other hand slips between my folds. I whimper as his words cause me to dampen further, his hand surely soaked by now.

He slips a finger inside of me and curves it as he teases me.

"You will not come until I say. Do you understand?" He asks harshly. He pulls his hand away and I whine, but nod.

"Good girl." He coos before he slams roughly inside of me.

He buries himself to the hilt with one firm thrust and I cry out as I feel myself nearly ripped in two. He groans in pleasure and the sound makes the pain morph into something sweet. He wasn't lying when he said there would be no lovemaking. He ruts inside of me, his flesh pounding so hard against me it feels like he is smacking me with an open palm. Thrust after harsh thrust he buries himself in me, pulling my hair and shoulder until my back arches so he can go deeper. I moan when he hits that special spot deep within me that causes waves of pleasure to spike through me.

"Rowan. Please?" I ask as my release begins to build. He chuckles and releases his hold on me. The loss of his support makes me fall onto my forearms. I rest my forehead against the table as he lifts my hips until my feet are dangling off the floor.

"Not yet." He grunts as he picks up the pace. He's barreling into me at such a way that I can't tell if he's entering me or withdrawing. It's just a barrage of sensation.

"Rowan!" I cry as I feel my muscles flutter around his firm cock. I try to delay my release, knowing going against his order will only piss him off more.

"I. Said. Not. Yet." He punctuates his words with dizzying snaps of his hips that hit me so forcefully I feel my bones quake. One more thrust and he roars. I feel the pulsing of his orgasm as he spills his seed deep inside me.

He pulls out of me and I huff, not getting my own release. He hears it and spins me around. My shaky legs can barely hold my weight and he chuckles as I reach out to steady myself with his biceps. His eyes rake my face and he lifts his hand to run his thumb along my bottom lip.

"Don't worry, little one. I'm not done with you yet." He warns and my eyes go wide. There's no way I can take another pounding like that. Surely he will break me.

"On your knees." He commands. I hesitate for a beat before complying. I look up at him with pleading eyes as I feel his cum slip down my inner thigh.

"Taste yourself. See how good it is when we are mixed together." He murmurs. His cock is nearly rock hard again and I'm a little annoyed that he denied my orgasm, so I take him all the way to the back of my throat and run my teeth along his length as I pull back. He hisses a little, but his cock only grows in my mouth.

I run my tongue along where I just ran my teeth, soothing the burn as I take him in again. He was right. The mixture of my arousal with his release is salty and musky, but entirely alluring. Like nothing I've ever tasted before. I groan with satisfaction as my mouth waters, wanting more. He grunts and tilts his head back in response, entirely at my mercy.

I bob my head along his length, taking him in as far as I can. The noises he makes has my pussy dripping. I move my hand to reach it between my legs, looking for any kind of relief, but Rowan growls and grips my hair again.

"Don't you dare touch my pussy. Give me your hands." He says and I groan, out of frustration this time, but lift my hands over my head. He holds both of my wrists with one hand while the other one wraps around my head and buries itself in my hair.

He thrusts deeper down my throat and I gag on him. He is so large I know I wouldn't be able to breathe if he went much further.

"Take it all. Relax your throat and swallow me whole." He says with a warning tone that only makes me want him more. I do as he says and take a few deep breaths before breathing through my nose and allowing my throat muscles to loosen.

He groans in approval and slips deeper until I can barely breathe. He leaves his cock as far as I can take him until I begin to panic for air, then he pulls back until I catch my breath, then forces his way in again. He keeps up the punishing rhythm until he begins to get sloppy and the grip on my hands tightens. I see his body go rigid and soon, warm salty liquid spurts into my mouth. I go to swallow but his hand goes around my neck.

"Don't swallow my gift, little one." He warns and I listen, willing to do anything if he will make me come. He moves his hand to my chin, gripping the sides of my face and squeezing to force my jaw open. "Open your mouth." He instructs and I do so instantly. I don't miss the hint of pride in his face as he sees the milky substance drip from my tongue. I hear small drops hit the tile floor.

Rowan takes two fingers and lifts his release from my mouth, before rubbing it on my chest and over my breasts. His fingers tease my already straining and needy nipples.