Chapter 26

Rowan

Claire's little smirk was enough to make me come already, but I was too excited to sink into her wet heat to let this end too soon. I ripped her clothes from her body with my claws and she rolls her eyes. I look at her curiously and she huffs out a laugh.

"Bennett did the same thing." She says and I chuckle.

"That's where our similarities will end, little one." I warn her. That seems to sober her and she watches as I strip down and lean over top of her capturing her lips for a bruising kiss.

She groans and arches her back into me, wanting to be closer. I sit up quickly and flip her onto her stomach.

"On your hands and knees." I instruct and she listens obediently, a rush of pride flowing from me as her pert ass sways in the air in front of me, begging for my palm to make it a sweet shade of pink.

But I'll save that for another time.

I feel Bennett's concern from the corner so I look over to him and motion him forward. I kiss him firmly and rip his clothes as well, palming his cock in my hand. He groans into the contact. I kiss him quickly again and push him towards the head of the bed.

"Go sit by our little mate and watch, love." I say with a wicked smirk that he returns easily. He ambles onto the bed and lays next to Claire, his back against the headboard giving him an excellent view.

I reach my hand down in between Claire's legs and twirl her clit gently with my finger. She groans and tips her head down, her eyes closing as she savors the sensation. I smell her arousal and watch as it floods down her legs, the view incredible from this angle. Her head pops up and she reaches for Bennett, making him smile, but I grip her hair and pull her face back to look at me.

The icy glare she sends me could freeze a desert, but I keep my hold firm.

"I said he could watch. Not participate. You gave him all of your attention last night. I'm asking for you to do the same for me." I say, a speck of jealousy flinting through me. Her gaze softens at my request and she nods, but doesn't drop her glare until I release my hold on her hair.

I decide taming my little demon could easily become my new favorite pastime.

I bring my second hand to her core, pressing in gently. I feel her muscles quiver around me and I groan at her tightness. She smells delicious, but that can wait. I thrust my finger in and out of her, winding her up until I feel her muscles loosen. I add a second finger and use my thumb to massage her ass. Her body tenses and she looks back at me.

"Rowan. Surely you don't expect me to do that." She says horrified. I smile and my eyes flick to Bennett before back to her.

"Not yet, little demon. But you have two mates. It'll happen eventually." I say with an air of nonchalance making Bennett chuckle.

"It's actually amazing." He whispers conspiritorially to Claire. She rolls her eyes and I use her attitude as an excuse to bring my palm down firmly on her ass. She yelps at the contact and looks back at me.

"What was that for?" She asks incredulously.

"Your sass." I say. She opens her mouth to argue, but must realize she has no way to defend herself.

She knows she's sassy.

I slip my fingers back inside of her and her previous annoyance vanishes as pleasure takes over. She moans and whimpers, pushing back against my fingers trying to get me to go deeper. I curve my fingers and her moans get louder. Her legs begin to shake and I watch as Bennett strokes his cock to the sight of Claire coming undone at my hands. I push in deeper, increasing my thrusts and soon she falls over the edge, crying out for me as her orgasm ripples through her. When she's come down I pull out my fingers, licking them off to taste her, groaning as the taste of her explodes in my mouth.