The truth come out

Start from the beginning

Avni looks at him and thinks.

Neil: anyways come let's go everyone must be worried for you especially Ashish papa.

Neil looks at her. Avni turns her face.

Avni: I don't think so. He must have slept till now.

Neil: do you really think that?

Avni looks at him she knew that Ashish must be worried for her but she is also aware of the reality of their broken relationship.

Avni: what are you doing here?

Neil: this is not the answer of my question?

Avni: some questions have no answers.

Neil: it is because we don't want to answer them.

Avni didn't say anything.

Neil: why you are angry with Papa if we see from my perspective then he didn't say anything wrong.

Avni frowns and looks at him.

Neil: you were the drug addict.

Avni was shocked she saw the flash images where she saw a bar where people were dancing then she was driving the car and someone holds the steering wheel, the car went out of control and it hits the tree.

Avni starts shivering, her hands were shaking she gets up. She wipes the sweat from her forehead.

Avni: I, I think we should go back.

Neil looks at her and gets up.

Neil: why? Truth is bitter.

Avni looks at him.

Neil: blaming others is so easy but facing reality is very difficult. You are blaming your father that he doesn't care for you but what you did? You misbehaved with him. Was that the way to react like you did; you came from there do you even realise that how he had felt?

Avni: and what he did? He humiliates me in front of everyone. Every time, every time he finds a way to target me.

Neil: and why he does that?

Avni: because he thinks I...

Avni stopped. Neil frowned. Avni looks at him.

Avni: be, because of my past.

Neil sighs angrily. He looks at her.

Neil: and he is right in that he lost his niece. If you were at his place you did the same. Avni, accept the reality you did the mistake you went on the wrong path and this all is the result of that.

Avni clenched her fist to control herself and squeezed her eyes.

Neil in mind: I am sorry, Avni, I know I am hurting you but it is important to make you admit the truth.

Neil: you had an accident and your cousin died in that.

Avni: I didn't do anything.

Neil stretched his neck as he got the first victory but he has to put pressure on her.

Neil: don't lie you, yourself told me about your accident and now you are refusing it.

Avni clenched her dress in her fist. Neil holds her arms tightly. Avni looks at him with confusion and hurtful eyes. Neil feels bad but he has to do it.

Neil: you are such a hypocrite, Avni. I thought you are a wounded person but no you gave wounds to your family. I was wrong that I thought you are a kind-hearted, a pure-hearted person, you know how to respect elders but no, I was wrong. You don't respect your elders, today I saw your true colour how badly you behaved with Ashish papa. He was right you are a spoiled brat who just think of yourself. Do you have any idea what you had done, in the effect of drugs you had an accident, you killed your cousin.

Avni shocked. The thunder lighted the sky and Neil was also falling the thunder on Avni.

Neil: yes, you killed her, you were not your senses and was driving the car... you are responsible for her death, you killed her.

Avni was angrily looking at him.

Neil: you killed her, you are a killer, you killed her, you killed her, you...

Avni pushed him and shouts.

Avni: I did not kill her.

Neil shouts, then how killed her.

Avni: It was an accident.

Neil: and you are responsible for that.

Avni: no.

Neil: yes. You consumed the drags you were driving the car and you are responsible for the accident.

Avni: I was not a drug addict.

Neil: then who was the drug addict.

Avni: Aman.

Neil shocked. Avni was panting

Avni: Aman was a drug addict.

Neil shocked. Avni realised what she said she looks at Neil who was shockingly looking at her. The time stopped for them and they were looking at each other.