"That's sweet of you to worry about. I doubt he will care, but let me ask him." He says before his eyes glaze over. I sit and wait while he mind links Rowan. He laughs a couple of times before his eyes refocus on me.

"What did he say?" I ask nervously and Bennett chuckles.

"He says it's fine, but you can make it up to him when he gets home." He says, rubbing his nose on mine making me laugh.

"Ok, good." I say, nerves roiling my stomach. Bennett's smile falls and he lifts his hand up to cup my cheek.

"We don't have to. If you're not ready." He says, his voice warm and kind. I smile at him and shake my head.

"I am, I'm just nervous. I've never done it before." I say and Bennett's eyes glow brighter.

"That's a good thing. You are mine." He says, leaning down and tucking his face into my neck. He licks a sensitive part before sucking on it gently. The sparks I always feel when he touches me explode through my whole body and I moan against my will until he lets go.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask breathlessly and Bennett laughs with a sly smirk.

"That's where I'm going to mark you." He says, pushing off of me and lifting me in his arms. I hold onto him as he carries me into the bedroom, tossing me gently onto the bed. He strips his pants off before climbing over me, his cock already hard and dripping. I gulp at the sight, not sure he will fit.

"I'll be slow. And careful. I promise." He says firmly, his eyes serious. I nod and reach out to him.

"Kiss me, please." I beg and he smiles again.

"Oh don't worry. I'm going to kiss you everywhere." He says before crashing his mouth on mine. His hands travel my body, ripping my clothes to shreds until I'm naked and on display for him. The cool air licks my heated skin and I push myself closer to Bennett, stealing his warmth.

His hand snakes down my skin, leaving my flesh sizzling everywhere he touches, until he reaches my slit. His hand slips easily through my wetness and he groans at the sensation.

"You're so ready for me, little one. You're so perfect." He murmurs, kissing down my neck as his fingers twirl around my clit. My back arches into him and he takes the opportunity to suck my nipple into his mouth.

"Fuck, Bennett! That feels so good." I urge him and he growls in appreciation sending rippling vibrations through my body. I feel more wetness seep from me and he pulls his mouth from me, looking up at me and licking his lips.

"I've been dying to taste you since we found you." He says with a wicked smile. I huff out a breathless laugh and watch as he lowers herself down my body and positions himself in between my thighs.

I hold my breath and watch as he pulls me gently apart, groaning at the sight. He leans forward and flicks my clit with his tongue. The sensation is enough to make me buck my hips off of the bed. Bennett chuckles at my extreme reaction before delving his tongue into my aching core. I cry out and reach down to twirl his hair in between my fingers, holding on as he feasts on me the way only a wolf could. He works my body into a frenzy until I reach the tip of pleasure, my body begging to fall over to the other side. He must sense this as he pulls back and smiles up at me.

"Bennett!" I whine making him chuckle. He kisses the inside of my thigh before he rises over me, the tip of him bumping against my entrance making me groan with want. He leans down until his lips, still wet with my arousal, touch my ear.

"The only way you're coming tonight is on my cock. So be a good girl and beg for it." He whispers. My breath catches in my throat and my nails dig into his biceps.

"Please, give me your cock. Please." I beg with wide eyes. His smile is brilliant before he kisses me, the taste of myself on his mouth only making me want more.

"Such a good fucking girl." He growls as his tip slides into me easily. I gasp at the sensation, the sparks, how full I feel. He goes slow like he promised, using gentle pumps of his hips to glide into me. I'm so wet from his mouth there is little resistance.

There is only a small pinch of pain as he slips into me the rest of the way. He stills for a moment, dropping his head into my neck and breathing deep. His body trembles with the effort of holding back. I use my grip on his hair to pull his mouth to mine, massaging his tongue with mine. When I'm comfortable, I rock my hips as silent permission for him to move. He pulls out and slides back in gently and my eyes roll at the intense pleasure the movement brings me.

"Does it feel good, sweet girl?" He asks nervously. My heart patters at the sweet endearment and I nod, looking up at him.

"It feels amazing, baby. Don't stop." I plead and his returning smile is warm and affectionate. He kisses me again, slow and loving as his body rocks gently above mine.

Bennett's eyes never leave mine as he watches to make sure I'm enjoying what's happening. Every moan and whimper from me urges him on. He increases his speed and intensity, pushing deeper into me until he hits a certain spot that makes me see stars. I feel my orgasm build and my moans get louder the closer I get. I grip his biceps hard as my eyes slip closed, allowing me to focus on only feeling.

"I'm so close, Bennett." I whimper and his chest rumbles as he reaches between us, twirling my clit with his thumb.

"Come for me." He urges and my body does what it's told. I fall off the cliff and feel my whole body pulse in pleasure. I feel Bennett's teeth sink into me and my orgasm crests without falling. I ride the waves of ecstasy until Bennett lifts my head and tucks it into his neck.

"Bite me, Claire. Mark me." He commands. My body follows his instructions and I feel my teeth suddenly pointed with my tongue before I clamp down on him. He lets out a loud groan before he stills and I feel the gentle pulses of his release deep inside me. I pull my teeth out and marvel as he heals instantly.

He kisses me again sweetly before smiling down at me warmly, cupping my cheek and raining kisses all over my face making me giggle.

"I love you, Claire." Bennett says with so much passion it makes my heart swell.

"I love you too, Bennett." I say and his eyes widen in surprise.

"Really?" He asks and I nod. I wasn't sure how I felt, but with how sweet he was, how special he made me feel it only cemented my feelings.

"Yeah. I do." I say and his beaming smile is enough to light up a room.

"I'm going to take such good care of you." I hear him murmur as my eyes drift closed.

"I'm so tired, Ben." I say worriedly and he nuzzles my neck again.

"The marking will do that. Sleep, little one. I'll be right here when you wake up. I promise."