Chapter One

I wake up to the sound of my dad yelling at me to come downstairs. When I comes down I see two brothers. Identical twins.

"Rosalind meet Ethan and Aiden Steiner. They are knew to the pack." Deucalion says.

I look away from the twins and to her dad. "What else are they?" I look him dead in the eyes.

"They are just new, and around your age so I thought you should met." Deucalion replies.

I look away from him and back at the twins, to catch one of them staring at me.

"Hi. I'm Aiden." One says.

"And I'm Ethan." The other says.

"How am I supposed to tell you two part." I ask.

"I'm taller." Aiden says.

"I won't remember that, and no one says I will remember your names." I look over at my dad, "Can I go now?"

"Yes, and get packing we are leaving for Beacon Hills in the morning." Deucalion replies.

I rolls my  eyes and goes upstairs. While in my room I listens in on the conversation downstairs.

"I know that I told her that I just wanted you two to meet her, but you will also watch her watch her. Always know where she is. That's your job along with what we previously talked about." Deucalion  demands.

"What happens when the two tasks interferes with each other which on do we chose." Aiden asks.

"See if one of you can look after Rosalind while the other does the task." Deucalion responds

Ethan and Aiden agree and leave.

I can't believe he would do that.

I pack up everything that I care about and pack an extra suitcase full of the heaviest things I can find that fit in the suitcase.

My phone starts ringing and I run and pick it up.

"Hey, Bex what's up?" I inquire.

"Nothing much. I heard you were moving again?" Rebekah says.

"I think my dad said Beacon Hills. I don't pay much attention when he talks about moving." I answer.

"Really! I'm there right now! My brothers and I just came here." Rebekah gets excited, I can hear it through the phone.

"That is amazing! I hope I heard him right. I can't wait to see you again, in person it's been so long."

I can't believe it. I will finally have someone again. It's hard to make friends when you move around as much as we do. It's always about building the alpha pack. He doesn't care what it does to me, as long as he adds more powerful werewolves. At a certain point I just stopped making friends because it was too painful when we would leave. But with Rebekah it was easy. She stuck with me, we kept in contact even after I moved away from ... I don't even remember where. Sometimes I think it would be better to be with my mom, but she's not around. I have never met her. My dad has always said that she didn't want me, so she gave me to him to take care of. I just wish I knew who she was. Meeting her after fourteen years is better than nothing. The only problem is that whenever I have tried to ask about her my dads gotten mad and doesn't answer.

"I know, tell me when you get here. We can hang out." Rebekah mentions, I can hear the smile through the phone.

"That might be hard. My dad just gave me to babysitters." I state annoyed.

"Maybe they could come, or we can ditch them. Who are they?"

"Ethan and Aiden. Identical twins." Already I know this is a bad idea.

"Ooo, maybe this could be fun." Changing her tone of voice.

"Oh no Bex. We're not doing that. I'll just sneak out or something. I should go finishing packing."

"Text me when you get here."

"I will." I hang up the phone, and pack away the last of my things.

A couple hours later, one of the twins come in.

"And which one are you. The height thing only works if you are right next to each other." I don't look at him I just stay focused on trying to find something to watch.

"I guess it does. I'm Ethan, and I don't really know how you can. You can try getting to know us and learn our differences." Ethan explains.

"I think I'm good." I keep searching.

"If you are looking for something to watch, there is this new movie on Netflix that you can try. It's call love hard." He steps further into my room.

"Thanks, I'll try it." I find the movie and start to play it. Ethan doesn't leave.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did." I reply.

"Can I ask you two more things." He smiles, like he just figured something out.

"Fin, go ahead." I roll my eyes.

"Why don't like you me, or my brother?You don't know us." Ethan asks.

"I just don't, it's not like you actually want to be my friend or get to know me, you only do it because my dad told you to." I look over at him.

"That's not true, I don't have to be here. Talking to you, right now."

"You don't have to be here right now, but you were told to be my friend and connect with me. Am I wrong?" Ethan says nothing, "If I am go ahead a correct me." He still says nothing. "That is why I don't like either of you. Now you can leave if there isn't anything else."

"Actually, there is one more thing." Ethan adds.

"Which is?"

"Can I watch the movie with you. Maybe we can talk and get to know each other. In a normal way." He smiles.

Again I roll my eyes, "Okay." I move over.

"If I can ask, what are you." I look at him confused, "Like are you a werewolf. A beta, alpha. Plain human."

"I'm an alpha, but it's not what you think. I never killed anyone." Ethan looks at me. "You don't have to believe me. No one ever does, but I was born this way. For as long as I can remember I have been an alpha. My eyes have always been red." I flash my eyes.

"No, I believe you." He sounds sincere, but I still don't trust him. Not yet.

I am so excited for this new book, and I love it so far I hope you do to.

Thank you for reading, and sorry for any mistakes.

Remember to vote and comment.