Chapter Thirteen

Aiden's POV

"I just got this text from Rosalind. I think something is wrong." I look up at Ethan.

"Why would you say that?" I had Ethan the phone and he reads the text.

'Rebekah and I are going to hang out for a little longer. I don't know how long but I may not see you until tomorrow. Bye I love you.'

"Your right, Rosalind would never say anything like this to you. At least not with where your relationship is now."

"What do you do now? Do we call Rebekah or." I pause.

"We have no idea how to contact her. The only option is to go back and try and find her in the house."

"Let's go."

We drive back to the house and knock on the door.

"Hello. Did you need something." Says the guy with a British accent.

"We are looking for Rosalind. We dropped her off here and now we are worried." Ethan states.

"Ah yes. Rebekah's cute wolf friend. I haven't seen her, but she probably didn't come here for Rebekah."

"Why not?" I ask.

"Rebekah hasn't been here all day. Her and my brother Elijah went out."

"Can you call her?" I ask.

He calls Rebekah but no one picks up. Then he tries someone else.

"What do you want Niklaus." One guy says.

"We need to talk with Rebekah." I jump in.

"Who is this." The girl says.

"Is Rosalind with you?" Ethan questions.

"Why would she be?" Rebekah sounds concerned.

"Because you texted her and told her to come over." I almost start yelling.

"I'll be right there."
"So where is she!" Rebekah yells.

"I don't know! You're the one who texted her!" I yell back.

Rosalind's POV

I start laughing.

"Why are you laugh?" Kol asks.

"You'll find out, and it won't work out for you." I smile.

"Tell me!" He tries to compel me.

"Sorry. Looks like you don't have all the vervain out, and I don't think you ever will. Have fun, because when they find me, I'll be the least of your problems."

I hear someone coming down the stairs and start screaming. Not from real pain, but so they think I am in a lot.

"Oh my god! Rosalind what happened." Rebekah comes and unties me.

"Your brother. Kol, he shot me up with wolfsbane and tortured with me for hours."

Klaus vamp speeds and pins Kol to the wall.
Rebekah bites into her wrist and holds it up to my mouth. I drink and drink until I feel all of my wounds healed to full.

"Let's get you out of here." Aiden comes over to me, and they both help me out.

"Why don't the two of you take her up to my room. It's the second door on the left at the top of the second set of stairs." Rebekah says.

Ethan and Aiden bring me up to Rebekah's room while Rebekah goes back downstairs, probably to deal with Kol.

Rebekah's POV

"What the bloody hell were you thinking?!" I scream.

"The little bitch bit me!" Kol screams back.

"You wouldn't have died! Your an original vampire, she's an alpha werewolf, that does nothing to you!"

"I know, but I can't let her think that there won't be consequences for her actions!"

"It was a full moon! She doesn't have control!"

"What do you mean." Nik says. I could see this grip loosen on Kol.

"She hasn't learned control yet. She told me that we should stay inside. I didn't tell you because even if she bit, you'd be fine. You can't just go around torturing me friend!"

"I can do what I want."

Nik snaps his neck and we watch his lifeless body fall to the ground.

"I could probably help her learn control, if you wanted." Nik and I walk upstairs.

"Why would you do that for me. Don't tell me it's because you want her to like you."

"She's your friend, and you don't have many meaning your probably turn her. And that means she'll be around for a while. Her beauty is just a plus."

"We'll it's not up to me, you can ask her. But don expect it to happen her and Aiden have a weird thing going on. I'm going to go check on her."

I walk upstairs and into my room, seeing Rosalind on the bed and Aiden laying down right next to her. "As much as I love having you here, and I do. I think you should go back to your house. I don't want you to get in trouble and be grounded again."

"Thanks Bex. I'll see you on Monday." She smiles and the three of them walk out the door.

Ethan's POV

"Look who broke her promise." Aiden says.

"Ha ha. Very funny. Just bring me home, and no one tells my dad."

"Obviously. We have survival instincts." I say.

"You know, the two of you are probably the worst babysitters I have ever had. At least I'm my dad's standards."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Aiden gets a little defensive.

"Just that there's a lot that I do that we don't tell my dad."

"That's true, but that's because there's a lot that you do, that would get all of us killed." I say.

"Actually, I would live. I would just be locked in my room for the rest of my life." Rosalind pauses. "Yeah, I think I would rather be dead." We all laugh and go home.

"Once you get in there, you should go up to your room and sleep for the rest of the day and into tomorrow." Aiden looks Rosalind in the eyes.

"You don't control me."

"Go to sleep!" He raises his voice.

Rosalind looks him up and down, then decides to go inside. She's goes upstairs to her room, and although we hear her crying throughout the night we see it best to leave her alone.

I hope you like this chapter. It may just be me but I can see a change in Rosalind l'a and Aiden's relationship, and if you don't see it now. It will be clear in a couple of episodes.

Please vote and comment.

I apologize for this being late, I forgot about it a little and I busy. This may start being less consistent so just know that I am trying to make these as fast as I can.