Chapter Nineteen

Rosalind's POV

We stop at some sort of awful motel.

"I've seen worse." Aiden says.

"Where have you seen worse?" I reply.

"Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach says and starts handing out keys.

"I don't trust this." I state.

"It's just for one night." Ethan mentions.

"A lot can happen in one night." I walk away.

Ethan and Danny are together and Aiden won't let me sleep alone, so I'm stuck with him.

"I'm gonna go get some new towels." I walk out before I hear Aiden give a response. I find my way to the reception desk. "Excuse me? The card on the dresser says we have a non-smoking room, but somehow, all our towels reek of nicotine."

"Sorry about that, sweetheart." The lady at the front desk says.

I look up and see a number, "What's that? That number?"

"It's kind of an inside thing for the motel. My husband insists on keeping it up."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a little bit morbid, to be honest... You sure you want to know?"

Well now I have to know. "Tell me."

We're not gonna make the top of anyone's list when it comes to customer satisfaction."

"Obviously." I say under my breathe.

"But we are number one in California when it comes to one disturbing little detail, since opening, more than any other motel in California, we have the most guest suicides."

"One hundred and ninety-eight?" I question.

"And counting!" She says laughing. I pick up the towel and walk away as fast as I can.

"What took you so long?" Aiden asks.

"I just had and interesting conversation with the receptionist."

"About?" He asks again.

"One hundred and ninety-eight."

"One hundred and ninety-eight what?"

"Suicides. They keep a record of how many suicides they have in this place." I sit down.

"That's not a number I would frame."

"Yeah, no one would, Aiden." I roll my eyes.

"I'm gonna take a shower, don't go anywhere." He goes into the bathroom.

I don't listen and take this time to go off on my own and spend some time away from the twins. I don't know where I gonna I'm just following where ever my body takes me. I find my self in a room with a bunch of tools, like they're renovating the room. I pick up a handsaw turn it on and bring it up to my throat.

Stile's POV

"I'm not the only one who heard that, am I?" Lydia says concerned.

"It sounds like someone turned the handsaw on." Elena states.

"Handsaw!" I yell. We run into the other room. "Hey, no! Rosalind, don't!"

"Or we let her do it." Elena says and we all turn towards her, taking our eyes off Rosalind.

TW: Blood, death body

Rosalind's POV

I take the handsaw and push it into my throat. Bringing it from ear to ear.

Stile's POV

I turn around and see blood scattered everywhere, with Rosalind's dead body on the floor. The blood is flowing from her throat and filling in a pile of blood. It looks as through it almost cut her head clean off.

"Oh my god!" Lydia yells.

"What do we do?" Scott asks.

The twins come rushing through the door.

"What happened?" Ethan asks. While I can see Aiden's eyes fixating on the bloody body behind me.

"Oh my god." Aiden doesn't take his eyes off of her.

"We should call Rebekah." Ethan says being a little more level headed.

"What the hell did you guys do!" Aiden yells not registering what Ethan just said.

"We didn't do anything!" Elena yells back.

"Everyone! Calm down." I say.

"How do you want me to calm down!? Rosalind is lying death in the floor right now. This whole place is covered in her blood!"

"Wrong choice of words." I look at him. Everyone is yelling at each other. It just keeps getting louder and louder as people try to talk over the other.

"Hey!" A new voice yells.

"Rebekah. What are you doing here?" Elena asks.

"Ethan called me. My best friend is dead, I have a right to be here. Let me through." She picks Rosalinds head up and puts it on her lap. Rebekah starts crying and holding Rosalind close. Aiden comes over and strokes her hair. Both of them crying, and covered in Rosalind's blood. "We never got over this fight, if only Kol didn't try and kill her. I could have been here, and she would still be alive."

"I shouldn't have let her leave." Aiden joins in.

Sorry for cutting this one short I had a great idea and leaving this one a bit of a cliffhanger, but don't worry the next chapter will be exciting.

Please vote and comment.