Chapter Twenty-eight

Klaus's POV

"Wait. Let him go." I grab Ethan's arm.

"Why. He's going to tell Rosalind, and then we won't get her." He turns and looks at me.

"We will find them, but we need to give them time to relax. We don't go after them until they think they're safe. That's when they will start making mistakes and it will be easy to find them." I let go.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Well you don't have to. I think it, and that's all that matters. You came to me for advice, here's my advice. Listen to me, and don't get in the way."

"So what do we do until then?"

"Just relax. Live your life like nothing has happened, but have an excuse for when people ask." I walk away.

"Wait!" I just keep walking.

Rosalind's POV

"So where do you want go?" Aiden asks.

"I don't know. I've pretty much been all around the country."

"So then let's leave. We can go anywhere in the world." He smiles.

"How are we going to get around? We don't have passports."

"Or money." His smiles fades.

"We do have that. I stole my dads card before we left, and Rebekah gave me one I'm case I ever decided to run away. We can clean both accounts out and just run with cash."

"Then I can solve the passport problem. You didn't happen to get mine controlling powers along with everything else." We both laugh.

"So what actually happened. I never got a a good answer." Aiden just turns up the music and ignores the question. I let it slide and ask again later. "So where do we cash out?"

"We have to go to multiple places, so the police doesn't get suspicious." I look at him confused. "What!? I know things."

"Of course you do." I laugh.

"Hey!"

I kiss him. "Just drive."

Aiden goes off to the side. "What was that?"

"I thought we were living life to the fullest?" I smile. I look back. "I never done it. Let alone in a car." I look back at him.

"Not yet princess." He starts driving again.

"So when?"

"You'll find out. This is my story now. I'm in control." Aiden drives out of the state then we pull up to the closet bank.

"Do bank profiles have faces on them or ages?" I ask.

"I don't know.

"I'll figure it out. You wait in the car." I go into the bank. "Hello. I was wondering if I could withdraw money from this account?" I hand the bank teller the card.

The bank teller looks down at the car and back at me. "Are you trying to tell me that this you?" He asks.

"No. Of course not. It's my father. Am allowed to?"

"I will need to see some proof of identity." I hand over a fake id that I got a while ago. I want smart enough not to put my real information on it, other than my age. I guess that helps me here. The bank teller looks at it for a bit before handing it back. "How much would you like to withdraw?"

"Ten thousand please." I smile. He gets up to get the cash and once he leaves I let of a sigh of relief. I though he wasn't going to give it to me.

"Here you go have a nice day." He hands me the cash in a bag and my dads card.

I go back to the car. We repeat this until almost all the money is in cash. Leaving a couple dozens of thousands left in the account. "Now onto the next card." We both smile.

"I should go in without this time around."

"I think it's better if I just do it by myself. Not to mention that there may be more money on this card."

"Which is why I should come. It would get it done faster." Aiden gets closer.

"Fine. We can try it out the first time then reevaluate for the rest." He smiles and drives us to the next bank. At this point we have been through about the whole state so we've moved onto the next.

"Hi. We would like to make a withdrawal." I say with a smile.

"Of course. From what account" The bank teller looks up at the both of us and I hand her the card. "I will need to see some verification." I hand her the fake id. "For how much?"

"The whole account if we could." Aiden jumps in and I look at him.

"May I ask why?" The bank teller asks.

"We just want to start over." Aiden says.

"I guess that would be possible, but we would not be able to do it all today. There is a waiting period of any withdrawals over ten thousand dollars."

"Don't worry. We'll just take the ten thousand. I guess we'll start over later."

"We can start the wait period if you want." I think she feels weird.

"We'll be fine." I smile and she gets the money. When she comes back we leave and start looking for the next bank. "I think I'll do the rest on my own."

"Come on. It was a fair question. It would have made everything go quicker."

"Not with the waiting period! It could have gone through Klaus, then they would know what we're doing!"

"I'm sorry but I don't enjoy just running around the state looking for the next bank!"

"What else is there to do! This is our only option, all I know is that we're running! You won't even tell me why!" Neither of us talk until we get to the next bank. "Let's just get this over with and we can talk about this after."

Rosalind and Aiden fighting. How will it end?

I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment.