Chapter Two

"Thank you. No one ever does." I say.

We finish the movie and Ethan leaves.

The next day.

"Rosalind! It's time to leave grab your things and get down here." Deucalion yells.

I come to the top of the stairs struggling with the suitcase.

Aiden comes up to me, "Let me help you." I hand over the heavier suitcase and let him go down first.

"I uh-" Deucalion starts. He takes it down the stairs and only a couple steps down he falls down the stairs, and the suitcase bursts open.

I laugh, "Oops. I must have packed the wrong things." Stepping over Aiden's body.

He grabs my ankle and I flash my eyes at him. He loosens his grip and I pull my ankle away.

"How?" Aiden asks.

"Rosalind. Apologies and get your stuff in the car." My dad demands.

"I'm good." I walk out and head to the car.

*Aiden's POV*

Ethan helps me up and I look over at Deucalion.

"Relax. She'll calm down. This is always hard for her, and it makes it a lot easier if she has some reason or someone to blame for this type of thing." He says.

"So you just brought us here so that your daughter has someone to hate?!" I raise my voice.

"First of all. Never raise you voice at me again! Second no I did not. Rosalind will warm up to you. All she needs is a little time. You two can either come in the car or find your own way to Beacon hills."

"We'll come in the car." Ethan replies before I can.

We walk out to the car to see Rosalind in the front seat looking as high as a kite.

"I see you have already taken your medication." Deucalion looks over at Rosalind.

"Medication?" I ask confused.

Rosalind looks over the seat, "I get car sick." She turns back.

Deucalion turns back as well and mouths 'let her be for now'.

If the whole car ride is going to be just like the beginning, this will be a lot of fun.

After hours in the car, I have learned I thing. Never go on any more road-trips with this family.
Rosalind is either annoyed, mean, or asleep. When she's asleep it's not bad. It's actually kind of cute.

When we get to Beacon Hills, Deucalion has me carry Rosalind up to her room, seeing as she is still asleep.

Ethan and I unload the car, and get settled into our rooms.

Every now and again I go in to check on Rosalind, just to make sure she's ok.

"You like her don't you." Ethan sneaks up behind me.

"I do not." He looks at me, judging me, "Fine maybe I do. Just a little bit."

"What are you going to do about Lydia. You are supposed to get close to her?" Ethan has a point, I have to do something to where I still have Rosalind but I don't compromise the job.

"I'll figure something out, and Deucalion did say Rosalind can first." It's a part solution but at some point I will have to come up with a better one.

"That won't work for long. Anyway it's been a long day and you should get some rest. She might sleep until the morning."

He has a point we have been driving all day, and tomorrow is the Sunday so we have one day until we start school.

*Rosalind's POV*

I wake up in a bed, in the new house.

Knowing that we are Beacon Hills I text Rebekah to see if we would be able to do something today.

She says, that she would love to but she would only be able to do it after lunch.

It works out better that way because that leaves me time to figure a way out so that I can see Rebekah by myself without the bodyguards.

I got downstairs to breakfast.

"Good morning sweetheart." My dad greets.

"Ugh." He sets a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Today I though you and the twins could go around and see the town."

That's ruins my plans, "No. I think I would rather stay home. You know go around and see the house. Mostly my room."

"Look, I know all the moving around is hard for you, but you have to give it a try. The twins will be everywhere with us from now on, so if you make friends with them you never have to think about leaving friends." I could tell he was trying but it wasn't enough.

"You just don't get it, at all." I take my plate of pancakes up to my room.

I text Rebekah and ask if we would be able to meet earlier and to my rescue she says yes.

Sorry this one is short and kind of bad, but I promise the next chapter is better.
This is more of a filler chapter so that the next one makes sense.

Don't hate it to much.

Please vote and comment.

Sorry for any and all mistakes.