Sonia was with Avni and the time stopped for Neil

Sonia was with Avni and the time stopped for Neil. Avni looks at him then she looks down because she was feeling butterflies in stomach. They came to Neil.

Sonia: hi Neil.

No reply. Sonia smiles and snaps in front of his eyes. Neil came back to reality.

Neil: han.

Sonia: I said, hi.

Neil: h, hi.

Sonia: where are you lost? In our girl?

Neil gets embarrassed. Avni was playing with her ring.

Arnav comes there and Calls Sonia she goes.

Neil: looking beautiful.

Avni: thank you.

Neil smiles.

Sonia comes.

Sonia: can we go?

Neil: yaa, let's go.

Avni and Neil entered together and all claps for them. They went to the family and took blessings. Then they went to the stage. Neil asked for Avni's hand and helps her to get on the stage. Guests were coming to meet them. Ali comes there.

Ali: sorry, sorry, I am late.

Avni: what is this Ali? Is this the time to come?

Ali: sorry. Was busy with a client.

Avni sighs. Ali side hugs her and congratulates her. Neil looks away.

Ali forwards the hand to Neil who turns to him.

Ali: congratulations.

Neil shakes his hand with him and said, thank you.

Ali: you are very lucky, you got a diamond please take care of her.

Neil: don't worry I will treat her like Queen.

Avni looks at him and can feel that Neil doesn't like Ali but why she doesn't know she thought maybe that is because of Gol gappa competition. Avni was trying to read Neil's eyes and can see jealousy but why? She has no idea.

Later, Avneil exchanged the rings.

Neil's ring.

Avni's ring

Avni's ring.

All claps for them and comes to congratulates them. After that, they cut the cake and feed each other. All were happy. Neela maa and Shweta pray for their happy life. Arnav wipes his tears and Avni saw that she gets emotional but Arnav signalled her smile. Avni smiles. Neil saw that and keeps the hand on Avni's shoulder.

Neil: they are your family and after the marriage also will be your family even our family.

Avni smiles but she thinks something.

Bebe: there must be some dance what say?

Prakash: yes.

All dances and Avneil were clapping for them by sitting on the couch. Aman and Kareena took them there and they danced. Prakash and Avni dance he turns her and the hands separate, Avni landed in Avni's arm. Their eye locks.

Aman: a perfect place.

Avneil looks at him and gets separated.

Arnav whispers in his ear: control your tongue tomorrow we will go back and Avni will take revenge of each and every word so play smartly.

Aman gaps. Arnav taps his shoulders.

Bebe: I am feeling something is missing.

Shweta: what?

Neela maa: Avni and Neil's dance.

Avneil looks at her then at each other.

Shweta: correct. Today is their engagement so they must dance on a romantics song and drove in the eyes on each other and.

Bebe: enough. Enough we don't want to hear your commentary so stop.

All smiles.

Shweta: ok.

Nm: come on, Neil, Avni what are you waiting for?

Shweta: for the song.

Nm: Aman.

Aman nods.

Song: Dil mera puch raha hai tujhse.

Avneil dances but there was a gap between them they were looking here and there. Avni smiles to see Ali and Neil saw that when Neil turns his face there he gets jealous to see Ali and looks away. Neil moves away, Avni looks at him he holds her hands and then he turns her now her back was touching Neil's chest and she feels a shiver in her body. She can feel Neil's breath near her ear. Neil's nose touched her ear and she closes her eyes. Neil also feels the shiver in his body. Soon the song ends and all claps. Avneil gets separated and Neil was feeling awkward on his act. Neil looks at Avni who was looking away she feels his gaze and turns to him. Neil looks away. Family comes to them and appreciates their dance.

In the nighttime, Avneil were sitting on the bed in their respective room and looking at their ring. Neil smiles but Avni things.

Avni: am I doing, right?

Avni thinks.

The next day, they came back to their home. Like this one week past and the Khanna family decided to talk to Mehta's about the functions and venue. So, Mehta's invite them for dinner. Where all were sitting except Neil who went to the hospital and said he will come there later. Neil came there.

Shweta: here he comes.

Neil smiles and takes the blessing from elders and meets Arnav and Aman. Avneil looks at each other and smiles. Avni was feeling that something bad is going to happen she was strongly feeling that.