Chapter 52

An (Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter.I hope you like it . So let me say something and that is that this chapter might be very long or I would bring another chapter to finish this .Let's begin the chapter .)

The konoha team was going back to konoha but the team was silent and most of them were looking at a one person who had his head low . The person was short heighted and most of the people might mistake him for a child but he was none other than the Fourth Mizukage Yagura Karatachi . (What shocked I will explain what happens.)

Flashback

After yagura being suppressed and him being unconscious . Naruto makes a shadow clone and gives him enough chakra to go on for a day without popping and sends him off to talk with mei and he takes yagura and flashes away to a secret underground cave near to the mist village . Then Naruto asks Kurama how again do I break the genjutsu of him .' and Kurama says "You have channel my chakra in him and it have to be at least one tails worth to break the genjutsu as the caster of the genjutsu isn't here and your chakra would just mess it up even more ." and Naruto nodded at that and placed his hand at yagura's chest and pumps Kurama's chakra in him .It took some minutes as it was hard to transfer a whole tailed worth chakra in a jinchuriki but eventually happened .

Then Naruto blinked and he was in a mindscape but he knew it was not his and then he saw Isobu and yagura who was sitting on top of isobu's head and then he turns around to see Kurama and Shukaku there and he could see a part of his own mindscape behind them so he asks in a confused voice "Where am I ??" and then Yagura speaks "This is a space between both our mindscapes." and Naruto nods at that . Then Yagura continues "I am wanted to thank you so much  because you have freed me from that masked man genjutsu . " Naruto nods at that and then he asks "Do you remember what you have done when you were in genjutsu ?" and yagura shook his head to inform Naruto that he doesn't remember and then Naruto was going to tell him but he asked a question first "How do you have 2 tail beasts inside I have never heard in my entire life of that . Is it even possible?"

Naruto then explains to him how he sealed Shukaku in him .(I am not gonna say it because you already know it .) and yagura understands it . Then Kurama says to Naruto "Naruto this a mindscape so you can transfer memories to him ." Naruto nods that and he focuses on the memories and the memories of what happens in Naruto's pov and the things he have heard from peoples .

Yagura starts to see and hear the things he have done while he was in the genjutsu and he startes to sob and Isobu tries to comfort him . Naruto let yagura take it all out and after he was finished yagura says "Can you please kill me . I can't hearing and seeing what I have done . " and everyone was shocked at that but Isobu understood him and then Naruto says "It was not your fault Yagura you were in the genjutsu ."

Yagura looks at him and says "Then also the people would not accept me again and they would curse me even more than when I was younger for being a jinchuriki ." and Naruto says " I am sure that you would be excepted in konoha . In the mist I know that the people will not except you after this but after some years it would be ok because I would bring peace to the world . " and yagura looked at him with a shocked look . After few minutes he smiled and said "I would repent my sins ." and Naruto smiled at that

Flashback End

After talking with Yagura ,Isobu have taken a liking of Naruto's attitude and his personality so he gave some of his chakra to him .

Mei ,Ao ,Chojuro and the whole  konoha team was shocked when Naruto said that he was bringing yagura back to konoha . Ao and Chojuro was about to argue about that Yagura should be killed but Naruto gave them a sharp look and said "It is none of your matter ." and Chojuro gulped and Ao sweats a little and Mei allows it after a while because she doesn't want Yagura in the village as the village hates him but she knows that Yagura was in genjutsu .

Naruto had suggested to Yagura that he should cover his face from then and yagura agreed with him and wrapped a mask around his face and enetered konoha . The gate guards were going to ask him questions but Naruto said that they can't do that and released a little bit of his KI to make his point clear and they gulped and allowed Yagura to enter . The whole team went directly to hokage office and reports to him what happened in the whole mission .

Minato sighs and rubs his temples and says to himself "I sometime wonders why in the hell did I take this job . "  then Minato calms himself down and says "First of all this is an SS rank secret and if anyone talks it about outside the room would be immediately punished . " and everyone nods at that and Minato looks at Yagura and says " I can't give you any rank in open ninja rank . " and yagura looks down and Naruto was about to say that he should give him a chance but Minato continues " But I can give you a chance in our anbu . In there you won't be disclosed to anyone and when the time comes you can leave it ." and yagura happily accepts it .

Then everyone leaves the room except  Naruto and then Jiraya comes in the room from the window . Naruto greets Jiraya and he does the same . Then Minato says "Naruto I have got news from Jiraya sensei that Akatsuki is going after jinchurikis in 3 years later . So I am saying that you and Jiraya sensei should go to all the jinchurikis and warn them ." and Naruto eyes widen at that and but he composes himself and  says " Dad I would agree on this and I will go with you but I can't go without yugao so I am requesting that can she go ? " and Minato thinks about it and sees the pros and cons and then says "Ok I allow you take Yugao with you and she should be able to take care of you two because you two can cause a lot of problems ."  and both Naruto and Jiraya was about to say something but Minato said that he doesn't have time to talk to them as he have to do the damn paperwork and both giggles and leaves .

After that few hours later Naruto explains the mission to Yugao and she agrees to go with him and she starts to pack his and hers things . Naruto then goes to his team and give them some of his old scrolls and tells them to learn while he was gone . Then he treats them to Ichiraku Ramen and says that he would be back as early as possible . He thens says goodbye to them and wents to the Uchiha clan compound and says goodbye to Itachi and shisui . He became good friends with shisui during there time in the mist .

Then he goes to Namikaze clan compound and spends some time with his mother and after that he says that he would be gone for a long mission so he bids her farewell and leaves . After the day was over Naruto ,Yugao and Jiraya leaves the village .

AN (Another chapter done. I hope you like it . I know the last part was a little as I can't know what to write . So this is the last chapter of this book and I am very grateful for the support and love that you all have shown to me . I will the next part of this book as soon as possible. )

Till we meet in the next book of mine . Adios :)