Chapter 16

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. This is third chapter in a day so it may be short or big. But the last part I have forgot to write something that was that naruto had all chakra nature's but his fire nature would be little weak from other elements because it was not his original nature. Now that is done let's begin the chapter.)

The next day when Naruto opened his eyes. He was shocked because he not at the namikaze household but the memories of the last came back and he realised he is basically abandoned but inside he knows he was abandoned when his siblings were born but he didn't said anything to anyone.

He got out of the bed and did the normal morning routine. When he was done and went out to the training ground 7 to meet with his teammates and sensei. They all reached at the same time and Shikaku starts to say  "Hello I hope you are ready to begin your training for chunin exams. It would be in next 6 months so we have to start training now to be prepared for the upcoming challenge that you may face." they all nodded and did the physical training like 200 push-ups 200 sit-ups and 20 rounds around the training grounds while wearing 30 pounds for Itachi, 25 pounds for Yugao and 40 pounds for naruto. AN(He is wearing gravity seals also. At the last chapter too he wore it but he forgot to release because he was thinking of his father and godfather talking.) It was difficult for all of them but they did this none on the less. They were tired but after taking rest they started sparing with only taijutsu and it went on for the next month.

In this month Naruto began to train his rinnegan abilities like taking less time to push or pull things. Decreasing the time to make his body into different things from ashura path. Taking less stamina to use king of hell. Taking less time to summon animals and doing less seals to summon them .

After the month was over and after they did there excercise. Shikaku said "We shall start your ninjutsu training. We will first check your natures Itachi and Yugao because I don't know yours.Then I would bring scrolls according to that. " they nodded but Naruto said "Sensei I would like to do ninjutsu training alone with jiji so I can have some ace to keep up my sleeve." Shikaku nodded and he understood it because he would also like to have some ace up his sleeve.

Naruto got to the Sarutobi compound and spot his jiji and got there. He asked his jiji to help him train for chunnin exams. Hiruzen happily accepted the request of Naruto and started his training. Throughout the months he learned jutsu like Water style : Water Sword. It creates a sharp sword made of solid water in the user's hand. As the user's control improves, he can manipulate the shape and size. Water style : Water Armor. A thin layer of water covers the user's whole body. At the basic requirements, it gives protection against fire techniques by dampening the effects, as well as nullifying some Taijutsu attacks. While the armor is on, it constantly draws out small amounts of both the user's chakra and stamina, and thus can only be kept up for a limited time.Water style :Mud Ball. A very useful technique used to slow down their opponents, the user spits out a large ball of mud. The mud is kept together with chakra and, when it stikes a hard surface, it hardens-- slowing down movement of the person hit or weighing down an item. Once it has turned solid, only a strong person can break it,

Earth Release: Mud River. In this common stone jutsu, the user converts part of the floor ground that he and his opponent are standing on into a raging avalanche of mud and earth. The opponent quickly loses his\her standing and starts sliding wherever the mud river will take him\her.Earth style : Earth holding. This technique allows the user to manipulate the earth below an opponents feet to rise up and grab hold onto both their legs. The earth is rather durable, and can only be physically forced away by taijutsu specialists and human tanks. Earth Release: Earth Element Sword. Similarly to Earth Shuriken, the user picks up dirt /or earth, molds chakra into the dirt/earth, and forms a sword. It isn't as sharp or powerful as a real sword, and is destroyed after a few hits.

Wind style: Blade of wind This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. Wind style :Wind Dragon. The user must have high chakra control it takes of a dragon and attacks the enemy and it is very effective.

Lightning style :Electric Overdose Technique. The user takes one post to channel a large amount of electricity into a limb, making the chakra visible. Upon contact with the opponent, the electricity is shot into him and the target's weight almost doubles, making it harder for the victim to move.Lightning Release: Lightning Magnet. This jutsu creates electrical clouds around the area that attract metal, any metal projectiles thrown will be altered because of the clouds. This can be dangerous for both parties. Lighting style :Flash step. The user gather electricity in feet and disappear and appear where user wants. It is used in short distance.

Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique. A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth. In some cases it has been seen to take on the form of a dragon. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff side's into molten piles of magma.Fire Release: Incinerating Hail Technique. By focusing their chakra into their hands, the user can then lift them skyward and create a salvo of small fireballs that will rain down all around them, incinerating anything they touch. Since the fireballs have no solid state, they can only do damage by burning things. These fireballs are about half the size of one's closed fist.Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique. This jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword.

Wood style :deep forest emergence. It creates a dense growth of trees, controlling how it grows using his chakra. The trees' life force is immense enough to split the earth as they sprout and further pierce through any other obstructions they encounter. This growth is also fast enough that it can capture targets before they have a chance to escape. Wood style : underground root jutsu. It can manipulate the terrain, bringing out underground roots of varying sizes to fit various offensive situations, such as using the roots for trickery, misdirection and restriction. One can also use a large scale version, bringing out massive roots over a larger area that tangle around each other with such force that anyone caught in-between is violently crushed to death.

For kenjutsu he began learning his mother's style as to how he learn that he used wood style :mayfly jutsu to enter the Namikaze household library and it had kushina kenjutsu style and rasengan and flying rajin. Though he did not learned flying rajin was not same level as his father in fuinjutsu to try flying rajin and he did not mastered rasengan but he completed the second step.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. If you ask how did he learned so many jutsu in 5 months he used shadow and wood clones plus he have almost perfect chakra control.)

Till next time fellas. Adios:)