Chapter 38

AN (Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

Minato was sitting at his chair that was in his office. Minato sighed as he was very busy as Konohagakure was attacked by  sound village and Sunagakure. Fortunately there wasn't that much damage as Konohagakure was informed that the invasion was going to occur and they took safety measures and they won the invasion but Minato was busy because he have to attend council meetings that would discuss what they would do with Sunagakure. Sunagakure was forced to attack as Orochimaru tricked them and now they are trying form alliance and get some help and the children of kazekage back as they have been captured by konoha. Minato now have more paperwork as there was a lot of property damage thanks to the invasion and minato have to approve it.

Minato also have some bags under his eyes so this shows how tired he is and then there was leaf sunshine and there stood the village's best shinobi and his first born Naruto. Naruto said "Yo" and then he saw that Minato had bags under his eyes and he was making a creepy face and Naruto got creeped out by this but he got his composure. "Dad you look horrible and I think you didn't have any sleep after the invasion." Minato nodded and sighed and he rubbed his temples and said "Yes Naruto I am very tired and I need some sleep." Minato then had some brilliant idea and he called Naruto to him and Naruto came. Then Minato placed the hokage's hat on him and said "Naruto the fifth hokage of Konohagakure. It sounds nice." but then Naruto raised the hat off his head. Then Naruto said "I can't be hokage....." and Minato face faulted and Naruto continues "because I can't be stuck sitting there doing that much  paper work and attend council meetings as I already know how problematic the paper work is." Minato then pleaded with Naruto and he denied but Naruto said "I know who we can convince to become hokage." and then both Naruto and Minato grinned madly.

Somewhere in the hospital Tsunade sneezed and Shizune asked "Lady tsunade are you catching cold. You should take rest." Tsunade waved it of but thought 'Somebody is thinking about me and I am sure that it is not nice.' then she got back to the work at hospital.

Naruto then said "Dad I was saying that...." Naruto didn't know how to say this but Minato saw this and placed on his son's shoulder and gave him confirming nod to continue and Naruto nodded and said "The village is rebuilding so I-I thought I should also make a new place for me and Yugao." then Naruto looked at Minato and he didn't show nay emotions as he was trained in that but inside it was a hay wire.

Minato looked at Naruto for a few moments then he smiled and said" I didn't know that Yugao was pregnant. Son I am proud of you. What will the gender of my grandchild be? What will you name it? Your mother will be so happy. " Naruto got flustered at that and started to wave his hands and head and said" No dad Yugao is not pregnant it is not the case. " Minato slupmed down and said" I am not gonna be a grandfather. "then he cryed some anime tears.

Naruto sweat dropped at that and he motioned the anbu to leave and they left because they knew that there ex-commander wants to talk to with Hokage in private and he won't hurt the hokage plus he could protect the hokage.

Then Naruto did 2 hand signs and slammed his hands on the wall and seals appeared there. As soon as Minato saw the privacy seals he got into serious mode and sat down in his chair and asked "What is the problem?" Naruto nodded but he first sat down on a chair and started "Dad I know what happened at the kyubi attack. The Uchiha that attacked mother had used Menma and Naruko to get you off mother and he took off with her. So I decided that I don't want Yugao to drag into this akatsuki mess. I want her to be safe and I don't want her to be captured by the akastuki. " Minato nodded and understood where Naruto was going but he said" Son but you can't just keep her at the house. She will also not allow you to go outside and get in danger. "Naruto nodded at that and said" I have thought it through and I am suggesting that she goes the missions with me."

Minato nodded at that and agreed with Naruto and then they discussed about akastuki and there plans as they didn't have time to discuss about it because of the invasion and about where Naruto want to build his and yugao's new house.

After hours of talking with his dad Naruto went home and saw Yugao writing the resignation letter to leave the anbu. Then Naruto came from behind Yugao and hugged her and she hugged him back. Then Naruto turned her around and said "Yugao I want to talk with you." Yugao was now listening very clearly because Naruto was talking in serious tone. Then Naruto explained to her what have happened at the kyubi,how the unknown uchia have attacked his father and mother and took kyubi away from her and it attacked the village. Yugao then understood where Naruto was going and she said "You want me to be at home and be safe right." Naruto nodded at that. Yugao then shouted and stood up "AND LET YOU GO OUT ALONE. NO. NEVER I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO GO OUTSIDE ALONE. You might get captured."

Naruto calmed her down and she sat back down and Naruto said "I know it is dangerous and I knew you wouldn't listen to me so I have told Dad that we should do missions together. Does that sound interesting to you?" Yugao was stunned but she nooded nonetheless and she kissed him. Then Naruto parted away from the kiss and Yugao was confused at that and asked" What happened? " and Naruto smiled and said" Wanna hear one more good news. " Yugao was confused at that and then Naruto said" We are going to make our new house. " Yugao face faulted at that and she said" You can make house from you mokuton Naru-chan. " Naruto said" I know but this is different we are going to have a big house. "and started to wave his hand to show Yugao how big it is and acting like a child. Yugao just chuckled at that and listened to Naruto who was saying how awesome there house would be.

AN (Another chapter done. I hope you like it. I know there is not much now but you have to take that move forward. So let's wait for the next chapter and wait if there is any more fighting or not? "

Till next time fellas. Adios :)