Chapter 49

AN (Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. I am so sorry to announce that the book to have split it is because I have promblems here but don't worry I will bring the next book as soon as possible.)

After saying that Naruto crossed his hands in his favourite move muti shadow clone jutsu and 2000 shadow clones came at battleground and everyone except the team from konaha have there eyes widen at that and Naruto points at yagura's force and shouts "CHARGE" and the clones first throws the tri pronged kunai and all the clones vanish in a yellow flash and they appear infront of the yagura's force with different types of rasengan in there hands and they launched at the force and there were some huge explosions and at that moment both side regained there momentum and they charged at each other with a battle cry. Itachi and shisui activated there sharingan and kakashi pulled his headband up to show his sharingan. Naruto also activated his rinnegan and summoned dragons and the drill beaked bird and three head dog and told them to attack.

Dragons starts to shoot lightning out and inciriate the opposing ninjas. The drill beaked bird starts to drop egg from above and when it touched the ground it exploded. The three headed dog starts to tear the enemy shinoi down and when they fired a ninjutsu on it the dog would spilt into more dogs and starts it rampage again. While this was going on yagura was getting pissied and joins the battle and he starts to dispel the shadow clones of Naruto and killing the rebel shinobis. Watching there leader desimate the enemy force the force of yagura gained confidence and started to attack more furiously and kill a lot of rebel ninja.

Itachi and shisui were cutting down the enemy force with there tanto and usually sending few of there fire justus to burn down the enemies and they would save the rebel ninjas. The rebel ninjas then starts to use there bloodline and overpower yagura's force and then huge explosions set off and multiple kunai and shuriken were thrown at them and yagura grits his teeth at that and he does a water style : water wall that was huge enough to shield most of his force. Then right at that moment more rebels came from behind the force and starts to attack them. Yagura's right hand man comes behind yagura and cut downs a clone of Naruto who was sneaking behind yagura and tried to take the advantage of yagura's distraction and the right man of yagura says to him "Mizukage-sama almost half of our force our dead." and yagura's grits his teeths at that and thought 'I didn't expected our force to die so early.' then he asked "How many of the enemy force have died?" while killing a rebel shinobi "We have almost killed half of the rebels but as far I can sense 400-500 shinobi have arrived at the battlefield."

Yagura is getting more pissed at that and he starts to realse all of his killer intent and most of his force starts to choke on the air. Yagura saw that and he lessens the killing intent but then his eyes locked with none other than Naruto's rinnegan and both stare down. They start to walk towards each other and the walk turns into jog and the jogs turns into a run and they speed blitz everyone in there way and meet in the center. They clashed there weapons with each other. Yagura is wielding a weapon which resembles a large hook-ended staff with one end being larger than the other. A green flower is also located on the larger end. By incorporating this tool into his Water Release ninjutsu, Yagura is able to create mirrors that can reflect enemy attacks. He can also use this staff in many other ninjutsu of his. Naruto was holding his katana which could conduct four elements which are wind, lightning, water and fire. His katana had red hilt which had a dragon head carved in it with a blue acid dye in it which is very sharp. This katana was given to him by the dragons between the 5 year time skip.

Both looked at each other and starts to clash there weapon again. Yagura starts to attack with the larger part of his staff but Naruto deflects it. Yagura then starts to go through hand signs and says "Water style : Water bomb jutsu." a large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards Naruto but Naruto puts his hand up and absorbs the jutsu. Yagura grits his teeth at that and starts to enter his one tailed cloak. Naruto sighed at that and kurama only laughed inside his mind. Then yagura leaped towards Naruto but he was send away by a Almighty Push from Naruto. Yagura got up and growled at Naruto and said in a demonic voice "Why do even care for this bloodline freaks? You are from konoha right. You can go back to them and I will not come after konoha." yagura suggested because he knew that Naruto was a dangerous foe but if he didn't move away and come in between his plans then he have to take care of him. Naruto looked at him with an amused smirk and Naruto asked" Yagura can you answer me Why do you want to kill all the people who have bloodline? "

Yagura said with anger in his voice "The bloodline users always think that they are better and they think that whoever don't have a bloodline they would think that he or she would beneath them. Some of bloodline users might even go crazy and may go out to concoquer the whole world. So everyone shall thank me that I am getting rid of those of who have bloodlines. " Naruto then said in amusement " You know right most of the bloodlines come from the bijuu and they were passed down to humans. " at that information yagura's eyes widen and Naruto continues" If you really want to kill all the bloodline users then you have to kill all the bijuus and you know it pretty well that you can't beat a bijuu. And however you managed to kill a bijuu it would just reform after some years because the bijuu is mass of chakra who just have consciousness given by sage of 6 paths." but at that information yagura grew more angry even more and a second tail emerged from him and Naruto saw for brief second that yagura's eye flickered from his normal eyes to a three tomoe sharingan. Naruto then says to kurama 'Now the rumours are confirmed that yagura and isobu is in a genjutsu. But which uchiha have the power to put both yagura and isoubu in a genjutsu.' kurama then says "Naruto I sometimes wonder how could you be such an fool. It is obviously the masked man who have attacked on menma and naruko's birth."

Naruto then says 'Hey! Who are you calling fool you overgrown fox but you are right now that I think about it the masked guy was able put you in genjutsu so I think putting isobu in a genjutsu would not be that hard.' and kurama grunted remembering a moment which he was not fond of. Kurama then said "Naruto let me play with him I wanna just stretch out my legs."Naruto said yes to him but said 'Do not destroy the surrounding area too much.' kurama grumbled at Naruto and said "Oh now I was thinking that I would stretch my legs but ok why not it is better than nothing." Naruto nodded at that and he deactivate his rinnegan and switched with kurama and then whole body of Naruto was covered in a  bright yellow light and everyone was blinded by brightness of it and when everyone opened they had there eyes widen at the sight infront of them .

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. This chapter took some more of thinking but I am pretty happy with it. So how strong is Naruto right now comment how much you want the next part and I shall bring the next part as soon as possible.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)