Chapter 11

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter, I hope you like it. There was much response on the last part to so I decided to choose my favourite option that is option 1. I hope you like that option but sorry who didn't want that. I personally prefer Op Naruto. Let's begin the chapter.)

Throughout the year naruto was doing his physical workout, taijutsu and ninjutsu training. He was doing best at ninjutsu because he had nearly perfect chakra control after he trained for hours on chakra control excercises and Kurama also didn't disturbed his chakra. He was unsure whether to tell his jiji about having mokuton. But decided against it and told him first Hiruzen refused it but when Naruto showed him by blooming  a flower in the palm of his hand he had to believe it. Naruto requested his jiji to keep this a secret from his father and mother because he want to surprise them at chunnin exams and make them with the village proud. Hiruzen accepted the request and kept it a secret but gave him scrolls on it because he wanted Naruto to be strong.

Naruto learned wood style :wood clone. He learned it was because it can stay long time and could take more damage than a shadow clone. Next is wood style :tree wall barrier, wood style :four pillar prison and last wood style :mayfly.

He also learned some other jutsu like earth style : headhunter jutsu and earth style : spike terrain. In water style he learned water style: water shuriken and water style : water shield.

In wind style he learned wind style: wind bullet, and wind style : great breakthrough. In lightning style he learned lightning style:lightning bolt and lightning style:lightning magnet. Plus he is working on a justu that he created his own. AN(You might ask how can he learn this many jutsu in a year. The reason is nearly perfect chakra control and shadow clones so don't ask in the comments why I am making so op)

Back to Present

The next day when Team 7 met at the Hokage tower Yugao was rambling about how they would get a assassination or guarding a important person mission. Shikaku was amused seeing that because he knew what was coming.

"WHHAAAATTTTT??!!" came the voice from the hokage tower this voice belonged to Yugao and Naruto. She and Naruto was devastated at the mission given to them it was catching a cat and Shikaku said that they have to d rank mission for a month or they have to do 100 missions . Itachi patted Yugao and Naruto on the back and said " We can do this you two and Naruto can use his  shadow clones to do it fast" after hearing this they both were so happy that Yugao was not thinking or what she was doing and hugged Naruto tightly. Naruto was stunned and stuttered "Y-y-yugao w-w-what are y-you doing" Yugao got back and blushed " Don't think to much of it".

While this was going on Shikaku and Minato were watching in amusement. Then they got the mission and went out.

It took them 20 days to complete 100 d ranks. It was toture for the kids but they kept saying to themselves that it would last for only few more days only and they could escape the torture.

The day they finished there 100th d ranked they immediately went to the hokage tower and gave him report and asked for a c rank because they can't get higher missions unless they are chunnins or complete a lot of missions which they didn't.

After checking the report Minato agreed to give them a C rank but he said "Shikaku you have to stay back the village because we have to discuss about orochimaru and things so team 7 you will have special jonin to asist you at the C rank. Is it clear?" they nodded AN(This is special jonin like ebisu but he not ebisu so don't be confuse. I will call him Roshi.)

They all took the scroll and read there is a bandit group near tanuzuka town and they all looting all the merchandiser and traders. They have to stop and kill them and the rumours are they are abducting some womens.

After reading the scroll they were little angry but they calmed down and nodded and went to pack things for 2-3 week worth. (They got there first kill that is why they are not reacting on the word "kill" and here is the story.)

Flashback

When they were doing there d ranks Shikaku already knew that they would be fall in depression at their first kill so he decided that he will take matter in his own hands. When they were going home after completing their d rank for the day they came back after hearing their sensei calling them back.

He handed them 3 baby birds and it looked very cute. He said "You have to kill the bird or else you would have to d rank for the rest of the year" in a firm tone that left no room for arguing. They were hesitant at first looking at how cute it was but they heavy heartedly kill it.

Flashback end

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. We completed 1k readers so I will post 1k special chapter today after some hours.)

Till next time fellas