Chapter 1

AN(Hello there I am AJ I hope you like this book. This is my first book so don't expect much. Let's begin the chapter.)

It was a bright day for the whole village because their beloved Fourth Hokage have his first child. The boy was named Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. The day he was born all the villagers were cheering and a party was held.

Time skip 4 years later

The four-year-old boy was running throughout the house searching for his mother and father because today his father told him this was an important day because his godfather was coming today.

He was excited that his godfather was the toad sannin but he felt nervous because this was his first time meeting his godfather.

He entered the living room and saw a white haired man who was chatting with his father and the man seemed happy.

He ran to his mother and father and sat on his father's lap who was smiling at the antics of his son. Then Minato said to Naruto "Naruto this your godfather jiraya. He was away from the village for years because of his mission"

Naruto nodded and turn to face his godfather who was grinning at him. Then suddenly he was engulfed in a hug by his godfather. Naruto said in huffled voice"You--are crushing----me "
Then jiraya heard it and immediately let him out of his grip.

He turned to his student and said" Well Minato I like the gaki he is exactly like you two ". and Minato ruffled the back of his hair hearing what his sensei and he says " Thank you sensei-" but was cut out when Naruto pointed at Jiraya and " I heard you are strong so please train me my mother and father told me that I was to young to train" Kushina hit Naruto on head and he starts to rub the soar spot on his. Kushina says to Naruto " Naruto I told you are not getting any training until you are six. What if you go and hurt yourself and you should wait till your body grows up otherwise you will just hurt yourself . "

Jiraya laughed at the antics of mother and son then he said " While I can't train you right now but I can give scroll on how to unlock your chakra and chakra control exercises." Then he was engulfed by a hug by his godson and he patted on his head. " I can do this much because I missed your four birthdays". Then Jiraya took out two scrolls from a sealing scroll and gave it to Naruto and then bids them farewell and leaves his house to do some research .

AN (I hope you like it this is my first try so don't judge me too much as I would improve by time.)

Till next time fellas