Chapter 3

AN ( Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter)

Time skip one year later

It was 5 AM and a certain blond open his eyes and his eyes traveled to alarm clock beside his reading table. He looked at the ceiling of his room and remember what his mother and father had told him yesterday.

Flashback

"Naruto we have something to tell you come down fast" His mother voice came from downstairs. When he get down he saw his mother and father smiling at each other. There gaze then shifted towards there child and smiled brightly at him.

"Naruto we got a good news today from the hospital" Naruto nodded and allowing father to contine." The good news is that you're going to be a big brother."
Naruto was happy at this information and he was jumping around back and forth.

Then stopped and look at his father and told " I will make sure that I am strong enough to protect my younger siblings and precious person" with a voice filled with determination and both of his parents smiled at him .

End of the flashback

He got out of his bed and headed towards his bathroom and took a good nice shower of 20 minutes. He then put on his clothes which was a black jacket which was opened which had blue strips on it and a fishnet shirt beneath it. His pant were normal anbu pants. Then he grinned at the mirror and took out of his room's window to the Sarutobi compound to continue his traning with his jiji .

Flashback

When Naruto unlocked his chakra and went unconscious. Hiruzen then quickly shook head to get rid of his thoughts . He  picked up naruto and placed him under the shed of the tree and began to wait for naruto to wake up.

After 30 minutes

Naruto began to wake up and check his surroundings. He was not in home but then all of the memories came back. He looked to find his jiji. He found him sitting above on tree branch.

Hiruzen then jumped out of the tree and landed gracefully. He then handed a leaf to Naruto look at him confusingly. Hiruzen began to speak " Congratulations Naruto on unlocking your chakra. But the difficult part comes now."

Then hiruzen pressed the leaf at his forehead. Then Naruto looked in awe as he look at the leaf which is not falling of the old man. Then Hiruzen spoke " Naruto you have to master your chakra control excercise . Chakra control is the most important thing to every ninja if you can't master your chakra  you pretty much cannot use any justu."

Naruto nodded and he fist pumped at the air and he shouted. " I will master the chakra control excerise in no time. " Hiruzen chuckled at this and then pointed towards the leaf that Naruto had. Naruto began to control his chakra it him six tries and at the seventh try he mastered it. Hiruzen was shocked at first but then turn it into a smile. He looked at the blond boy running through out the field with leaf still stick to his head .

After that day Hiruzen took naruto to master his chakra control. It took 3 months to master all the chakra control excercises .

Hiruzen looked at his psuedo grandson proudly and he made his decision to train naruto to be strong so thrice a week he would bring Naruto to the sarutobi compound and began to teach him shuriken throwing, basic tactics, the history and the  jutsus to pass the genin exams of the academy. It took 3 months to master shuriken jutsu and the basic tactics 3 months to master all the jutsu of the academy and the history of the shinobis. It took this much time to master because he wanted no hand seals to do this jutsu. He was also stuck at clone jutsu for half a month because he had so much chakra that it was pretty much impossible to do it but after doing some more chakra control excer . It took half a month to completely master the jutsu without hand signs.

After that Naruto began to learn  calligraphy because he heard it from his jiji that his mother and father are best at fuinjutsu and he have to start with this . He took intrest in it so he began to his training. While his parents would not even care to look for him because his father was busy with his paperwork and his mother would spend her time with friends.

End of the flashback

He was going to the compound to meet his jiji because he told Naruto that he would his taijutsu training. He was execited.

AN ( Another chapter done .I hope you like this big chapter it took me 1 hour to write it. Another thing I would to clear is he would not so overpowered to beat everybody ass at a young age but when he will be of right age I promise you he would be  a badass.)

Till next time fellas