Chapter 14

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Sorry for the late chapter release but I will make it up for sure and while I was gone you all guys were giving awesome reviews to the the book so I am grateful of that. I have taken enough time so let's begin the chapter.)

Throughout the route Naruto was silent and was thinking about the how he would show his family his strength and they will accept him back. While he was thinking the other members of the team are irritated and worried. Irritated because the daimiyo's son is a brat and is ordering the team to his things like massaging him and playing ridiculous games with him. Worried because usually Naruto would not be thinking so much about something.

After sometime Naruto was brought out of his thoughts when sensed a large amount of chakra hidden in the trees and he alerted his team to be on their guard. Then the masked man came out and said "Ohh you are a sensory type that's unfortunate I thought I would do this silently at the time when you will rest. But shall we dance?" The team got ready but they all noticed a sharingan through the hole of the masked man and then they attacked the intruder. Itachi did the hand signs and did the Fire style :Fireball jutsu. Tobi dodged easily but Itachi asked" Who are you? "and Tobi answers to him " It doesn't matter what my name is. "and countered the punch from Itachi and with a uppercut and send Itachi flying through the trees.

Yugao brought out her sword and coated with fire chakra and sent a Fire style : dragon slash. It went right through the tobi and cut 4 trees down. Yugao was shocked that she was unable to block the punch at the gut it and got the wind knocked out of her. Naruto send a Water style :water bullet jutsu and like Yugao's attack it went right through tobi. Tobi attempted to sweep Naruto's leg but he dodged it and Naruto did a roundhouse kick but it was for nothing.

While tobi and Naruto was fighting Shikaku started to plan to defeat the masked man. The masked man did a right sweep but Naruto dodged it and suddenly he was sent flying back by a kick from the masked man. Then tobi froze because of the shadow binding technique from shikaku but he smirked under the mask and he swirl out of there.

He appeared behind Shikaku and stabbed him through his stomach

He appeared behind Shikaku and stabbed him through his stomach. "Senssssseeeeiiii" the students of Shikaku shouted and the masked man proceeded to the damiyo's son while team 7 was screaming. Naruto fought through his pain and stood up and started to run towards the damiyo's son and he pleaded himself to go fast.

Then the whole background began to slow down and he noticed that everything is normal with him but not for long because he tripped on a stone and it became normal. Tobi narrowed his eyes at Naruto for a moment and then he killed the damiyo's son and said "You all are pathetic. If I were you I would talk with my sensei one last time before he goes to the after life." after saying this he kamuied out of there.

All the team members gathered around there injured sensei and started crying. Itachi now activated his sharingan because of the trauma. Naruto's rinnegan activated on its own and there was 4th tomoe began to appear. Then the king of hell came out of the ground and took Shikaku and put it in his mouth and began to chew. The whole team 7 was baffled and started to became angry because something came out of no where and took there sensei without listening their sensei's his last words.

But then when it opens it's mouth again they as well as Shikaku were shocked seeing their sensei fine. The king of hell went back in the ground. Naruto heard Kurama saying " Naruto this Naraka path also known as the king of hell it helps you restore anybody from any state acept death. You can gather intel to but it will kill the person too. It will take a lot stamina to do control this path so I suggest you up your training. "Naruto nodded because he can feel it his consciousness leaving him. Then he passed out. (Kurama lied to Naruto because Naruto is still a kid and he doesn't want Naruto do reckless things .)

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. It was not big as much as I wanted to make it big I can't do it. But I promise I am bringing another chapter in some hours.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)