Chapter 46

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

The team was jumping through the trees and Naruto was speaking to kurama 'Kurama do you really think that the rumours are true about yagura and your brother being a genjutsu.' "Naruto there is no one who can put my brother in a genjutsu except him. Madara Uchiha he controlled me by that cursed sharingan and by the memories of orochimaru we could also see that is where akatsuki started so I am pretty much sure that he would be in a genjutsu. ' Naruto nodded mentally at that and asked another question' Kurama can we break the genjutsu without killing the host. ' kurama was silent for a minute but said "It could be possible if Madara would be there and we distrup it but I am pretty sure that he wouldn't be there so the other option would be." kurama and Naruto discussed how they would break the genjutsu from yagura and isobu or if it wouldn't then they have to kill yagura.

After talking with kurama was finished he saw that they reached the harbour they took a boat and left for the mist village. As they were going in more the mist was covering them but Naruto was having no problem as he could sense chakra and the negative emotions. Mei sat near Naruto and asked "Naruto-san I have heard some rumours that you have legendary dojutsu the rinnegan. So I just wanted to ask you that if you have the rinnegan?" Naruto nodded and activated the rinnegan and said "Yes I have the rinnegan and I thank my friend which is sealed." and mei raised her eyebrows at and said "This is the first time I have heard that any bijuu have given its host a dojutsu. I haven't heard the previous jinchuriki of kyubi didn't had any dojutsu."

Naruto sighed at that and said "Yeah kyubi is unique and that is why he is the strongest. As for why only I have the dojutsu it because he is my friend." Mei was shocked because she always heard that kyubi was the toughest bijuu to work with and he was very stubborn and incarnation of evil. Naruto saw the look of mei and said mentally 'Great now look kurama she is shocked it is all your fault.' "HOW THE HELL IT IS MY FAULT?" kurama shouted and Naruto said 'It is your fault because you are so stubborn and saying that you could destroy mountains with a swing of your tails.' "I can do that." and the rest of the time till they reached the village was spent by them arguing.

Mei then guided the team to rebels base and she told the team to unpack there things and refresh themselves and come back to main tent. Everyone in the team have to share a tent with another. Naruto and tenzo shared a tent with each other. Itachi and shisui shared with each other. Kakashi shared a tent with Mei (just kidding) kakashi was alone in his tent although he was depressed as no one was with him. After everything was done they went to the main tent to see mei planning something. Mei saw them and told them to take a seat and they did. "Now I know how powerful you all are so I want you all to rescue my ninjas." the team nodded at that and mei continued "This is the main place where my most of the ninjas are captured they are 600 ninjas and here is the map for the base but we couldn't gathered more information." The team then discussed a bit more about how many guards are guarding there and any loopholes that they could take advantage of and luckily there was but it was very small which 1 minute. They then marked the places where the rebel ninjas must be. They discussed how they could bring the rebel ninjas back and Naruto suggested "I could teleport them here but there is problem when I connect my chakra with everyone the yagura's ninja might sense it." and everyone frown at that.

Then a light bulb went above Naruto's head and he said "I could just put a seal which doesn't let anyone sense any chakra coming from that base . Mei then asked" After you teleport aren't you going to be in serious condition? I mean it would take a lot out of you. "Naruto nodded at that and said" I could recover within a day because of my friend sealed in me. "mei nodded but Naruto said" You have to arrange a place where I could teleport as the place have to be huge. "mei nodded and they decided that Naruto should teleport them right outside the camp of rebels as it is huge place and it would be very convenient for all of them. Naruto then went back to his tent and started to make different type of suppresion seals which allowed the user to suppress there chakra but still be able to use it. It took Naruto whole day and night to complete the seal and make more of it. There mission would start on night so Naruto slept till there mission would start as he was very tired making the seal.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. It was a little short chapter as I am having some problems so sorry.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :(