Chapter 43

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

"What do you want from me human? I have enough of that fox taunting me." Shukaku asked and Naruto smirked at that and said "Oh Kurama have been pestering you. I might shift you to where Kurama is." but then his smirked dropped and he said "If I shift you with he would dive you more crazier." then he had dodge a swipe from Kurama and he was saying "You are saying the opposite that raccoon would drive me crazy here not the other way around." Naruto then smirked and said "Or both of you will drive you both insane." and then he dodged Kurama's tail. Shukaku starts to say "Once I get out of this cage I will tear you apart."

Then Naruto and Kurama looked at Shukaku for a moment and then turned there to each other and started to laugh maniacly. Shukaku then asks/shout "HEY WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT? ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I AM WEAK THAN YOU!!" glaring at Naruto "I am the mighty one tailed Shukaku." Both Kurama and Naruto stopped laughing and Naruto said "I am not saying that you are weak." "But Naruto here is stronger than me. So you're no match for him." Kurama finished. "Also he old man's son recarnation." Naruto then stared at Kurama and asked "I am whose recarnation?" then Kurama at somewhere random from Naruto's vision. Then kurama asked "AJ can you fix this promblem." Naruto was going to ask who was AJ but there shift in dimension and I (AJ) poked my head out and said "Kurama I told you not to call me until I kill Naruto here accidentally." Naruto was going to reply that I couldn't defeat but I stopped the time for me and Kurama.

Kurama growled and said "You know that you made me do that. Anyways you have to do something about Naruto knowing about he is old man's son recarnation." I sighed at that and said  "Ok I will erase Naruto's memories of the recarnation thing and you kurama don't you dare break the fourth wall next time." Kurama grumbled and I went back and the time went back to normal. "WHAT?!" Shukaku shouted "This human is stronger than you. I can't believe you." Shukaku said. Kurama then said "You know racoon I hate to say it but this is the truth." and Shukaku stood there stunned.

Naruto then turned to Shukaku and says "I would come back when you are ready to listen to me rather than tearing me apart. Which you can't do." but the last was said in whisper but both the bijuus heard him. Kurama starts to chuckle and Shukaku starts to shout. Naruto then starts slowly fade away from the minds cape. When Naruto was gone from the mindscape Kurama turns to Shukaku and says "Shukaku give him a chance. At first I also didn't trust him but eventually he gained mine and I think you should give him too. He is also old man's son recarnation. So think about it." then Kurama also left to his domain which Naruto made. Shukaku was stunned listening to what Kurama. Then he remembers his father (sage of six paths) saying that one day a man would and would unite all the bijuus together. Shukaku then said to himself "I will give you a chance Naruto Uzumaki but it would not be easy to gain my trust."

Naruto open his eyes and then he hears his stomach growling. He sighed and went to the kitchen and made a salad for himself and he is going to eat it but then a came knock from the door and he stopped. He sighed and got up and went towards door and opened it. He saw a anbu standing there and he asked "Did my father called me?" and anbu said "Yes he is calling you in councils chamber." Naruto was confused at that because he have gone councils chamber only once and that was because he was getting a promotion. Naruto nodded and said that he is coming. Anbu nodded and leaf shunshin out of there. Naruto sighed seeing that and he made a clone to clean the leaf out of there and he was muttering that he would kill the next person who would use leaf shunshin infront his door. Naruto then packed his salad in a box and flashed away to the hokage tower and from there he went to the council chamber.

He then sat down at a chair which he made with his mokuton and took out his sald and started to eat not caring about the looks the clan heads is giving him. Most of the clan heads were giving a look of amusement but Hiashi was sneering at him. Hiashi then says "Uzumaki san may I ask you why you are eating here." Naruto then finished his salad and put it aside and gave Hiashi a look that was saying 'Are you stupid.'but he replied anyways  "Hyuga-san I was eating because I was hungry." and most of the clan head snickered and Hiashi glared at Naruto and thought                        'Disrespectful brat. ' but then the door of the council chamber opened and Minato came and sat down.

Minato nods and the meeting starts and he says" The council we are here to discuss about the proposal that have come to us by rebels from kiri. " Minato then took out a file and starts to read it" They have proposed to us that they would start trading routes and goods after the war is over and they repaired the village they also asks us to help them rebuild the village. They would also give us some shinobis which have kekai genkai like ice realse and bone realse. There would be alliance that would gain another great village's support and Finally they are giving us the three tails. "

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. Will the council help the rebels? Will Naruto be there? You all have to wait for the next chapter.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)